Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
hey i've been out of the loop for a while (not complaining or any thing) just curious if there is a way to transfer 7z files to zip or to access 7z from a zip "format" (sorry don't know the right tech talk)
Why do you need to change the extension? You can open 7z with 7zip, it's free. But you can just rename the file from .7z to .zip

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Bugs found in the latest update have been mostly in the vault.

Particularly the scenes

The Maxima and Talia scenes are either locked or open up vixen pages them freeze

I wish the vault could be fixed as there always seems to be greyed out or purple locked buttons
And replaying the scenes does not unlock them

Tried re playing the game but the same thing happens in the vault

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Hope one day these girl will get pregnant soon. The goal of story must have pregnancy.I can't wait to see Batgirl, supergirl,Galatea have a baby bump :D. Nice game
Thats the opposite of the goal. The goal is to keep the whole thing low-key, which is why only night time sex shenangigans instead of superhero brawling.

Pregnancy would make no sense in this game at all.

zigomard

Aug 13, 2017
Does anyone know the complete save path for mac please? That path doesn't seem to work:
<your home folder>/Library/Preferences/unity.Someguy.Something_Unlimited.plist

Last edited:

palmzq

Aug 6, 2019
are they adding animations yet?
They stopped animating scenes 'officially' so that they could release more content. They also went to updating every 2 months instead of every month so that they could release more and better polished content.

Whether or not any of that happened, you decide for yourself.

Reactions: FNB

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
the change logs always say "scenes" are they adding animations yet?
I believe they say scenes for two things

Replaying the scenes with variation costumes
Replaying the scenes in vault

When it comes to unlocking the scenes in playing the it only happens once

So you will get 1 scene in game then again if you replay them. Hence scenes

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
Well, my Halloween Event bugged with the only options I can pick freezing the game, and since they don't let you fuckin' abandon an event half-way through, my game's literally just...stuck.

The Galatea/Supergirl scene that I saw before it got fucked was pretty good though.

Black.Ankh

Jan 29, 2018
Ok ...
I don't get it ...
What is new ??

The scene with WonderWoman AND SuperWoman, during the Halloween event, where the both does the tit job..

I'm SURE i saw it in the 2.2.555 version.
And it was in the file i've extracted from the 2.2.555...

EDIT = Ok Nope, i figure Out... The change logs are mixed up !

shin_k

Dec 1, 2017
I have mentioned this before but I don't think it was relayed to the dev but devious means using underhanded methods to achieve a goal. It keeps being used instead of deviant which means abnormal in a sexual way so, unless he is implying that all the girls are just biding their time until they can do something about their situation then he should replace any instance of devious with deviant. If anyone has access to his patreon or discord can you mention this discrepancy? I would support him but I barely make enough to survive on my own.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes