BuDgEtErY

Mar 22, 2020
this game is pretty fun to play also its a novel which means it takes a lot of time to go through it...but its pretty cool with beautiful artwork cant wait for the next update:love:

huracen

Nov 24, 2019
One small missing detail I noticed for Batgirl. When in the schoolgirl costume and strips, she leaves everything off except her glasses then when scene finishes she no longer has it. I think it'd be great to keep the glasses on afterwards rather than taking away, as another costume slot.

Reactions: BuDgEtErY
Mar 19, 2020
somebody has 2.26 100% save ? (。ŏ_ŏ) i have lot of locked stuff, i really don't understand how to unlock them ,please ( 。ớ ₃ờ)ھ

mikomess

Jul 12, 2017
Gunsmoke Games I have a question. How is the rebuild version of the game going? Is it cancelled or postponed?
And more importantly, hows your health in this corona situation? hope it is all right

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Gunsmoke Games I have a question. How is the rebuild version of the game going? Is it cancelled or postponed?
And more importantly, hows your health in this corona situation? hope it is all right
From the last stream it seems like it's up in the air at this point. They're actively assessing it, but it may or may not happen, unfortunately. Unless I just completely misunderstood him =/

Last edited:

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
From the least stream it seems like it's up in the air at this point. They're actively assessing it, but it may or may not happen, unfortunately. Unless I just completely misunderstood him =/
Damn, really? I've actually been holding off on playing until the rebuilt version came out.

Reactions: Unreal Bober

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i have not played yhis in a long time now still have the game but was hoping all the herion's with out scene's would have them. i also wanted to get some evil ladies under lex control too. hay he's evil why would he not use this to his advantage lol.

Reactions: Swallows999

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
It's an interaction between the two after you clone her. There's no difference between keeping the clone or the real Audrey.

That's weird. It should be an Excel spreadsheet. I'll PM you it, see if that works.
I had to download Exel, i know this was awhile ago, i just tried it.

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
If someone's free to help me out I'd like to know how to completely reset the SU registry (I'd also like to know if this would make my game unplayable).

I'm asking cause I've had this long time bug with MM where her body is unviewable during her sex scene in the vault (specifically with her causal wear).

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If someone's free to help me out I'd like to know how to completely reset the SU registry (I'd also like to know if this would make my game unplayable).

I'm asking cause I've had this long time bug with MM where her body is unviewable during her sex scene in the vault (specifically with her causal wear).
One way to do it is to restart the game and reset the save you are using.Then use regedit and change to 0 all the stats except the ones you are using on that restart-like the number of days passed,the superheroine you choosed at the start etc.

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
They gave the game free for everyone in this social distancing period. Nice.

Of course, useful for those who don't know F95... :sneaky:

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes