yung1

Aug 30, 2017
Thought i'd reach out here, having trouble running 2.2.6 when I click to run it get the following error message "The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86(32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher".

Was able to run a previous version a couple of years ago so was wondering if anyone else has had this issue. Currently using windows 7.

Reactions: Teraphilic42

bananaftt

Feb 8, 2019
Quick Question :
So am pretty new to this game, just got it downloaded yesterday and i got myself a little bit confused .
So if i go to Vault - > Scenes -> Girls (Let's say Vixen for exemple).
After i click at Vixen , the "Galery" shows.
So here comes the tricky part.
When is says "Locked" but the background is gray, i assume that's not implemented yet. And the "purple background" we need to "Unlock" them but they are supposedly in the game.
Well i am using the Unofficel Guide Provided by RedKnight .
And if the Guide is up to date (which i assume it is based on the upload day).
And based on that Guide , Vixen as 11 Scenes ( without counting the permutations of costumes ).

TL;DR: Is it normal that there are alot of "Locket Buttons" but that cannot be unlocked atm?

I will leave prints of what am referring to.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Quick Question :
So am pretty new to this game, just got it downloaded yesterday and i got myself a little bit confused .
When is says "Locked" but the background is gray, i assume that's not implemented yet. And the "purple background" we need to "Unlock" them but they are supposedly in the game.
And based on that Guide , Vixen as 11 Scenes ( without counting the permutations of costumes ).

TL;DR: Is it normal that there are alot of "Locket Buttons" but that cannot be unlocked atm?

Short answer, you're better off going off a game guide for an idea of what girls have what scenes than the vault locked bars. They're not all made the same.

Reactions: bananaftt

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Quick Question :

The guide doesn't follow the vault at all, I don't even know why it exists.

• Haha
Reactions: TNTed and bananaftt

bananaftt

Feb 8, 2019
The guide doesn't follow the vault at all, I don't even know why it exists.
Thank you for the quick reply !
Yeah, I am relying on the guide to play the game ( so see the if i missed anything), I just found it curious and went to check the vault and found it strange.

billybeer

Aug 27, 2019
Thought i'd reach out here, having trouble running 2.2.6 when I click to run it get the following error message "The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86(32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher".

Was able to run a previous version a couple of years ago so was wondering if anyone else has had this issue. Currently using windows 7.
It's 64bit only now. Time to upgrade.

• Sad
Reactions: DannyhelMont

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
One way to do it is to restart the game and reset the save you are using.Then use regedit and change to 0 all the stats except the ones you are using on that restart-like the number of days passed,the superheroine you choosed at the start etc.
I'll give this a shot thank you

batfan69

Mar 11, 2020
Anyone know if there is a way to replay the boat party scenes, so I can unlock the special scene with different henchwomen?

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Got bug when i click on Talia anal scene just froze and now i can't go to all teleporter scene, it just go black
Same problem teleporter not working and freezes everywhere i can play only Halloween event anyone else with this shitty bug?

bananaftt

Feb 8, 2019
Anyone know if there is a way to replay the boat party scenes, so I can unlock the special scene with different henchwomen?
I think that , if you go to your Office at LexCorp , you can "Reset Event's" , such as the boat event !
Am not sure cuz am faily new to the game , but i think that i saw a thread about somewhere.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
You know, I like how the game handles Wonder Woman. The fact she's so full of pride is digging herself deeper in the the hole Lex doesn't even have to dig. I bet when the leash comes around, Lex points out that she had said she'd spent time on Themsryica naked in the stress and thus should have no problem doing this. (Depending of WW is dressed or not when she gets the leash, she'll begrudgingly bit her tongue as she strips down.) It could even taken one step further, have Superwoman join her just to taunt WW of her "cowardice".

On a side note, there's Amanda Waller. The idea of her in a cell...is deliciously devious and evil. Honestly, her in a cell would lead to some comedy.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
You know, I like how the game handles Wonder Woman. The fact she's so full of pride is digging herself deeper in the the hole Lex doesn't even have to dig. I bet when the leash comes around, Lex points out that she had said she'd spent time on Themsryica naked in the stress and thus should have no problem doing this. (Depending of WW is dressed or not when she gets the leash, she'll begrudgingly bit her tongue as she strips down.) It could even taken one step further, have Superwoman join her just to taunt WW of her "cowardice".

On a side note, there's Amanda Waller. The idea of her in a cell...is deliciously devious and evil. Honestly, her in a cell would lead to some comedy.
Sadly I doubt GG will allow Amanda Waller to be able to be captured. I for one would like breaking her but she doesn't exactly have the body type that the "common man" desires.

Reactions: pepeitor

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Sadly I doubt GG will allow Amanda Waller to be able to be captured. I for one would like breaking her but she doesn't exactly have the body type that the "common man" desires.
And that is kind of what makes the idea appealing, think of Amanda's path is optional. You don't have to do if you don't want to, it's all optional in story progression. Plus, her being uncommon would add a tiny of variety, no? Plus, Lex could easily mutate to a more pleasant body shape if he wanted to.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
And that is kind of what makes the idea appealing, think of Amanda's path is optional. You don't have to do if you don't want to, it's all optional in story progression. Plus, her being uncommon would add a tiny of variety, no? Plus, Lex could easily mutate to a more pleasant body shape if he wanted to.
Hey don't blame me. I would love to dick down The Wall. Sadly most people don't like that body type and will write 30 pages of why she "fat and bad" yet complain that all women in this game have same body types.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Hey don't blame me. I would love to dick down The Wall. Sadly most people don't like that body type and will write 30 pages of why she "fat and bad" yet complain that all women in this game have same body types.
I did not blame you, you're just speaking from the perspective of the general audience wants. Honestly, leashing her would be glorious, mostly as due karma. Lex may be evil, but Waller's due for a shot of karma. On a side note, Starfire and Wonder Woman really need updates.

• Love
Reactions: Grayking666

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I did not blame you, you're just speaking from the perspective of the general audience wants. Honestly, leashing her would be glorious, mostly as due karma. Lex may be evil, but Waller's due for a shot of karma. On a side note, Starfire and Wonder Woman really need updates.
Im just waiting for the day when most/all heroines are done and more are added...and hopefully one day you can throw anyone in the GS/MB

Reactions: Unreal Bober

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Im just waiting for the day when most/all heroines are done and more are added...and hopefully one day you can throw anyone in the GS/MB
Mercy probably would pass on the GS, but the MB, she'd agree to spite Lex. Blackfire should have a special double performance with her sister. That day is soon, GrayKing. Soon! I hope Gunsmoke Games does read my suggestions and ideas for consideration. Amanda Waller would be lit!

Last edited:

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
I'd like to see some raceplay from vixen given how quickly she dives into being a slut. With almost no resistance it kind of feels right.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes