Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Under normal circumstances it would be the first week of July, however last update they were very, very late and given the nature of how GSG operates we are likely another three to four weeks from the next update.
Well I think this update will be the one that tells me if I should keep following this game or just move on

Sadly it feels like it's run its course and is not progressing as well as it should

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
Teaser week hasn't started yet so it "should" be a week after the first teaser. But with how they've bungled everything this year, you should expect it 2-3 weeks after.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i really don't know anymore one one hand the game is good but i think there tring to take to many liberty's mybe that's just me

Reactions: kcoope89

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hard to say who there doing but most just want the older people done. but who now's there probly tired of us all bitching lol.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
honestly same, I really hope they update Harley, Mercy, or even Audrey
If we follow the streams the chances are for some of this.
-Huntress
-Black Canary
-Cheetah
-Poison Ivy
I will be happy to complete the trinity of BoP
birds-of-prey_dc-comics_gallery_5c4e13c43dc25.jpg

donkeythesnowman

Dec 23, 2019
Is there some requirement for unlocking the third wave of heroines? I have had the first six for a while, currently at day 70, and I can't find prompts anywhere to make an item to capture them or anything.

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017

So here is the initial teaser for the beginning of teaser week. Chances are you guys are so good you will figure this out immediately.

The main goal of this cycle is to continue adding to the pre-existing girls in the game. As well we want to not use the release window, fingers crossed!

Website has been making progress. We just tested out the Patreon integration and members section.

Thanks for the support!
So here is the initial teaser for the beginning of teaser week. Chances are you guys are so good you will figure this out immediately.

The main goal of this cycle is to continue adding to the pre-existing girls in the game. As well we want to not use the release window, fingers crossed!

Website has been making progress. We just tested out the Patreon integration and members section.

Thanks for the support!

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017

Thanks for the support!

Thanks for the support!
Holding out for Helena Bertinelli (that's Huntress to you uncultured plebs :LOL:)

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Very true they all look the same and the dialogue is the same
That was my issue with the last update. I saw the Lois remodel as unnecessary because she now looked like Powergirl in wig. All characters now have the same body types in different poses with different heads. It brings down the overall quality of the art in game. Plus I'm a believer that not all girls should have leash scenes. I felt Audrey shouldn't (cause Savage), Poison Ivy having a leash scene is also a stretch, Roulette seemed unessesary, and I don't know about other villains too. Ravager made sense as did Jinx, but the rest? Nah. Keep them in the bedchambers, hire them as whores. Keep the leashes on the heroines and give some variety (like Vixen).

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Well, it seems that he is going to see the content of the hawk woman, but in the last streamers, he left the jacket and black canary to my lover who would also come out if only to capture them.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes