armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
This is like....the main point of the game lol, but you can "avoid" it if you cheat the money, so there's no need to put the girls in the bordello or the glamour slam, but be advised that you'll lost more than half of their content
Not really.GS is not that much and MB is also only 4-5 renders total for both exhibition and bordello scenes.
All other content/around 90%/ is only for Lex-private room in MB and cells.

Reactions: xMendoza

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Can prostitution be avoided? or if or if we have to prostitute them
you can, but you lose some content, as well as a large cash flow(specially later on as you manage to reach awakened control of them).

i said this a few times already but, the best, easiest, and more importantly, fits perfectly in this game, solution would be to let us clone the girls to fill the roles in the bordello and the other one. not only would it give another interesting "soft upgrade" with money sink, it would also let us not "sully" them. just like we can clone some of them so we can keep either the clone or the original. it would also be interesting to have those clones do "those jobs".

the trully sad thing is, it would be so easy to implement, they could add all the clones, while also working on a normal update. its basically ctr+ c, ctr +v on the same code for each girl, with a small flavor text here and there to diferentiate...

seriously, why havent they done something like that up to now?

uandas

Apr 27, 2020
you can, but you lose some content, as well as a large cash flow(specially later on as you manage to reach awakened control of them).

i said this a few times already but, the best, easiest, and more importantly, fits perfectly in this game, solution would be to let us clone the girls to fill the roles in the bordello and the other one. not only would it give another interesting "soft upgrade" with money sink, it would also let us not "sully" them. just like we can clone some of them so we can keep either the clone or the original. it would also be interesting to have those clones do "those jobs".

the trully sad thing is, it would be so easy to implement, they could add all the clones, while also working on a normal update. its basically ctr+ c, ctr +v on the same code for each girl, with a small flavor text here and there to diferentiate...

seriously, why havent they done something like that up to now?
Sometimes creators are so concerned with bringing something big that they forget about these small problems, which could be easily solved.

We have to hope that some of their sponsors have the same mentality as yours and recommend this update.

Reactions: Aioria619

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Jun 30 at 12:40pm
10 mins!

We thought we could really stump you guys. But the image was solved in 10 mins. Hawkgirl is the focus of this build, as well we will be adding to several other girls.

At this point we're going to miss the end of the month window we set for ourselves. We will be looking to hit the release window, and not use all of it. The goal right now is to release mid week next week, although things can change rapidly. So let's all keep our fingers crossed

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Jun 30 at 12:40pm
10 mins!

We thought we could really stump you guys. But the image was solved in 10 mins. Hawkgirl is the focus of this build, as well we will be adding to several other girls.

At this point we're going to miss the end of the month window we set for ourselves. We will be looking to hit the release window, and not use all of it. The goal right now is to release mid week next week, although things can change rapidly. So let's all keep our fingers crossed

I can't believe the patron comments are praising this they are delaying again and the are happy for it how is there no outrage

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Gunsmoke is currently making $15,362 per month.

Patron takes 5%.

That leaves roughly $14,593.
Granted that is not a consistent amount but even if they only had 10 thousand a month that is more then most people earn a month
i don't know how many developers are involved in the programming but if someone worked 8 hours a day consistently in sure they could generate more content and meet their deadlines

The only way this will change is if people speak out and pull their funding.

Last edited:

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Gunsmoke is currently making $15,362 per month.

Patron takes 5%.

That leaves roughly $14,593.
Granted that is not a consistent amount but even if they only had 10 thousand a month that is more then most people earn a month
i don't know how many developers are involved in the programming but if someone worked 8 hours a day consistently in sure they could generate more content and meet their deadlines

The only way this will change is if people speak out and pull their funding.
First of all, please don't use all CAPS.

Second, this was already debated to death. SU is SR7 baby, it doesn't matter how much money they make, only he will continue to make this game.

Do I agree with this? No, however the vast majority of patreons don't care so I don't see any changes being made.

In other news, I was looking at the creator's discord and found some interesting info about the next update.

1593517315143.png
1593517354102.png

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
At this point we're going to miss the end of the month window we set for ourselves.
Would've never expected a delay that conveniently goes into the next month, securing payments, this is absolutely shocking, unbelievable

First of all, please don't use all CAPS.
He didnt use all caps, he used a bigger font and bold'd everything

As for the screenies, im gonna press [X] to doubt, 20 scenes totally does NOT sound like an SU update

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes