Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Can i get an orderly view on how much is still not in the game and promised?
Just curious on how incomplete the mess still is.

Characters without (all) content but promised (stuff):
???
Well there are characters such as stargirl Black canary and huntress who need content there is also cell scenes that have not been completed

Prison and boat events have slots for additional characters and content

Basically there are a lot of scenes that are left open for continuation and at this stage not completed

Reactions: Cyberious

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Can i get an orderly view on how much is still not in the game and promised?
Just curious on how incomplete the mess still is.

Characters without (all) content but promised (stuff):
???
Welll it's hard to say since there are so many characters and differente "categories" of content.

But let's try shall we? I will say which girls have content.

Let's divide all of the girls of the game in three "types" for the sake of simplification.

First there are the heroines, who can mostly be put in the Glamour Slam for dancing, striping and special. So far every heroine in the game has all of those scenes (strip has 2 versions of scene for each) However, there are some characters who I consider heroines who don't have this content for story reasons mostly. They are Raven, Audrey and Lois.

Now these heroines are also supposed to have Metabordello content. This place has the private room which has one and one scenes with Lex (Batgirl, Miss Martian, Terra, Vixen, Supergirl, Artemis have content there). The Metabordello also has the survailence room where you can see the regular rooms, in there every heroine (except Raven, Audrey and Lois) may be placed to acess scenes with regular clients of the bordello.

Finally the Bordello also has the exhibition scenes, which are gangbangs, also visible from the surveillance room. So far only Batgirl, Miss Martian, Terra, Vixen, Supergirl, Artemis have those scenes.

Now the final part of the heroines content (mostly) is the cells. So far every heroine but Hawkgirl, Huntress, Zatanna and Black Canary may be put in the cells (even Raven, Audrey and Lois may be put in the cells). Besides those four previosly mentioned all have cell content, however only Batgirl, Miss Martian, Terra, Vixen, Supergirl, Artemis and Lois have all of their content (dancing, striping, leash, blowjob, sex and anal). The rest of the heroines have some scenes missing.

In the cell there is also costumes and some girl have different scenes as handjob, fingering and special interactions with the henchwoman who I will explain next.

Now, for the Henchwomen, those are villains who work directly for Lex, there are Mercy, Harley, Galatea, Blackfire, Chesire and Superwoman. All of them have cell content, but none of them are completed and are mostly in different stages of completion. Some of them have special interaction with heroines if there are selected as the current henchwoman when Lex visits a heroine.

The current combinations are: Chesire and Artemis, Blackfire and Starfire, Superwoman and Wonderwoman, Galatea and Supergirl. These may provide extra dialogue and some extra scenes in the heroine cell.

Tala is not a normal henchwoman, but is basically the same thing, and has the usual cell content in her tower with all the content available (dancing, striping, leash, blowjob, sex and anal). Raven also stays with her and has her cell stuff done and some extra scenes with Tala.

Roulette works in the Glamour Slam, she has the usual cell stuff, mostly complete as well.

Catwoman is in the Metabordello, but she has no content so far bar her intro.

The henchwomen (except Roulette and Catwoman) also have content in the game mini events. In one of these event the henchwoman selected will also bring a heroine for extra scenes. All events may be replayed to see all of the scenes with all characters.

Finally there are the normal villains. They can be hired from the Legion hideout or became acessable during the story and their content may be acessed by placing them in Lex room or visiting them.

Currently the villains who are mostly completed are: Ravager, Jinx, Talia, Lady Shiva and Maxima. The rest also have some scenes.

There are also some scenes if you put villains in other places like: Livewire in the Glamour Slam and Poison Ivy in the Glamour Slam and Metabordello.

I probably forgot something, however this mostly covers the game content so far. If anyone has any doubts they can just messange me here and I will be happy to help.

If not, here is my save. To use it, just download it then double click on it on your PC. (If you do this it will replace all of your saves!!!)

Save 2 is the one which is basically complete, you can see all of the scenes in the gallery.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
that's how i feel about the long ago wonder woman/superwoman body change where the shoulders got broadened and the hips narrowed. I still say they look trans now in their default poses (older untouched ones are good though)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree. That shoulder is bulging just a little too much in the new one.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Welll it's hard to say since there are so many characters and differente "categories" of content.

But let's try shall we? I will say which girls have content.

Let's divide all of the girls of the game in three "types" for the sake of simplification.

First there are the heroines, who can mostly be put in the Glamour Slam for dancing, striping and special. So far every heroine in the game has all of those scenes (strip has 2 versions of scene for each) However, there are some characters who I consider heroines who don't have this content for story reasons mostly. They are Raven, Audrey and Lois.

Now these heroines are also supposed to have Metabordello content. This place has the private room which has one and one scenes with Lex (Batgirl, Miss Martian, Terra, Vixen, Supergirl, Artemis have content there). The Metabordello also has the survailence room where you can see the regular rooms, in there every heroine (except Raven, Audrey and Lois) may be placed to acess scenes with regular clients of the bordello.

Finally the Bordello also has the exhibition scenes, which are gangbangs, also visible from the surveillance room. So far only Batgirl, Miss Martian, Terra, Vixen, Supergirl, Artemis have those scenes.

Now the final part of the heroines content (mostly) is the cells. So far every heroine but Hawkgirl, Huntress, Zatanna and Black Canary may be put in the cells (even Raven, Audrey and Lois may be put in the cells). Besides those four previosly mentioned all have cell content, however only Batgirl, Miss Martian, Terra, Vixen, Supergirl, Artemis and Lois have all of their content (dancing, striping, leash, blowjob, sex and anal). The rest of the heroines have some scenes missing.

In the cell there is also costumes and some girl have different scenes as handjob, fingering and special interactions with the henchwoman who I will explain next.

Now, for the Henchwomen, those are villains who work directly for Lex, there are Mercy, Harley, Galatea, Blackfire, Chesire and Superwoman. All of them have cell content, but none of them are completed and are mostly in different stages of completion. Some of them have special interaction with heroines if there are selected as the current henchwoman when Lex visits a heroine.

The current combinations are: Chesire and Artemis, Blackfire and Starfire, Superwoman and Wonderwoman, Galatea and Supergirl. These may provide extra dialogue and some extra scenes in the heroine cell.

Tala is not a normal henchwoman, but is basically the same thing, and has the usual cell content in her tower with all the content available (dancing, striping, leash, blowjob, sex and anal). Raven also stays with her and has her cell stuff done and some extra scenes with Tala.

Roulette works in the Glamour Slam, she has the usual cell stuff, mostly complete as well.

Catwoman is in the Metabordello, but she has no content so far bar her intro.

The henchwomen (except Roulette and Catwoman) also have content in the game mini events. In one of these event the henchwoman selected will also bring a heroine for extra scenes. All events may be replayed to see all of the scenes with all characters.

Finally there are the normal villains. They can be hired from the Legion hideout or became acessable during the story and their content may be acessed by placing them in Lex room or visiting them.

Currently the villains who are mostly completed are: Ravager, Jinx, Talia, Lady Shiva and Maxima. The rest also have some scenes.

There are also some scenes if you put villains in other places like: Livewire in the Glamour Slam and Poison Ivy in the Glamour Slam and Metabordello.

I probably forgot something, however this mostly covers the game content so far. If anyone has any doubts they can just messange me here and I will be happy to help.

If not, here is my save. To use it, just download it then double click on it on your PC. (If you do this it will replace all of your saves!!!)

Save 2 is the one which is basically complete, you can see all of the scenes in the gallery.

Mega
I will add that Cheshire is pretty much done.We probably can expect some additional scenes with her and Artemis in the future.

Reactions: KaiserST

Ravs

Sep 2, 2018
Another bi-monthly launch missed... Who would have guessed? These guys are singlehandedly the reason I stopped supporting most projects on Patreon. 10/month for a 5 year dev cycle? Hard pass.

Lol think of it this way, there's only 2 more updates coming this year, before their next 4 month hiatus over the holidays.

Inb4 this update drops and is bugged all to hell, and that pushes back the next launch.

What a joke.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Another bi-monthly launch missed... Who would have guessed? These guys are singlehandedly the reason I stopped supporting most projects on Patreon. 10/month for a 5 year dev cycle? Hard pass.

Lol think of it this way, there's only 2 more updates coming this year, before their next 4 month hiatus over the holidays.

Inb4 this update drops and is bugged all to hell, and that pushes back the next launch.

What a joke.
You really are expecting after that massive delay for 2.2.7,this new update to drop on 30 June?Dreamer:)
Now more seriously-for me all updates since September 2016/first DMD update,so that's why I remember it/are moving at the next month.
Example
2.1.3.should be out on 30 November 2017,but it was out on 1 December 2017.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017

What a joke.
If you're going to whine about the game missing its release date, you should probably make sure that it actually did miss its release date. Something Unlimited has had a first week of every second month release window for quite some time. You've got a few more days before your bleating is accurate.

paracetamol95

Oct 15, 2019
If you're going to whine about the game missing its release date, you should probably make sure that it actually did miss its release date. Something Unlimited has had a first week of every second month release window for quite some time. You've got a few more days before your bleating is accurate.
The release window is just a cowardly way to set the release date after the Patreon payday, but without admitting that this is what they're doing. Because it could *technically* come out at the start of the window. But it won't. It never has, and never will. They have only even managed to release by the end of their self-set window maybe once at most.

Gunsmoke lost their goodwill and benefit of the doubt years ago.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Anyone think that since it's technically the new month we will see an update early say this weekend

Ravs

Sep 2, 2018
Fair enough, I'll concede if you can point to a time in 2020 where they made that first week window. Go on, I'll wait.

Let's be honest here though, the release window only really serves to elongate the sub milking here. When they went to the bi-monthly model, they held a vote and promised better "bug-free" content. It only took them 2 messy releases after that and they imposed this arbitrary window that they continue to regularly miss. Let's also not forget they took 4 months off over the holidays, then pushed out a release that boasted double the content it actually had, because they were completely disingenuous with how they listed the new content (ie. Lois see scene/Mercy sex scene being the same scene). Now we are into July and the Halloween themed event is still unfinished.

I've talked to the devs or whoever their spokesperson was in the past. When I suggested a road map or something in order to garner some good faith, they simply replied that stifles them.

The fact remains simple, far more compelling games, with far smaller teams, have generated far more content, far more consistently (looking at you GGGB) than these hacks have.

Last edited:

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Gunsmoke is always like "Wait for it.... wait for it....wait for it....Keep waiting for it... Oh what? Is it December already? Ok then. I guess it's time for waaait for iiiit"
And wait for it.... waaaait for it.... waaaait for it..... I swear I'm not gonna thread this until 15th of the month. Keeep waaaaiting for it..

Reactions: Owlman8497

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Fair enough, I'll concede if you can point to a time in 2020 where they made that first week window. Go on, I'll wait.

Let's be honest here though, the release window only really serves to elongate the sub milking here. When they went to the bi-monthly model, they held a vote and promised better "bug-free" content. It only took them 2 messy releases after that and they imposed this arbitrary window that they continue to regularly miss. Let's also not forget they took 4 months off over the holidays, then pushed out a release that boasted double the content it actually had, because they were completely disingenuous with how they listed the new content (ie. Lois see scene/Mercy sex scene being the same scene). Now we are into July and the Halloween themed event is still unfinished.

I've talked to the devs or whoever their spokesperson was in the past. When I suggested a road map or something in order to garner some good faith, they simply replied that stifles them.

The fact remains simple, far more compelling games, with far smaller teams, have generated far more content, far more consistently (looking at you GGGB) than these hacks have.
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but the first release window of 2020 was not missed it was just not the usual two months and gsg made that clear ahead of time, and even if it was it wasn't missed by much. All of which is a completely moot point because the previous releases of 2020 are not this release. The fact of the matter is that you're whining about this release missing its release date when the date hasn't passed yet. The fact that the last one was exceptionally late was absolutely pathetic and inexcusable, but that really doesn't change anything about this one. Today is not yesterday and no amount of childish bleating will make it that way. Wait until the first week of the month actually passes with no release and then we can start our usual "lulz, gsg is such shit. This update late and five minits logn!" like we always do when it happens. Preemptively complaining just makes you look like a petulant child.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but the first release window of 2020 was not missed it was just not the usual two months and gsg made that clear ahead of time, and even if it was it wasn't missed by much. All of which is a completely moot point because the previous releases of 2020 are not this release. The fact of the matter is that you're whining about this release missing its release date when the date hasn't passed yet. The fact that the last one was exceptionally late was absolutely pathetic and inexcusable, but that really doesn't change anything about this one. Today is not yesterday and no amount of childish bleating will make it that way. Wait until the first week of the month actually passes with no release and then we can start our usual "lulz, gsg is such shit. This update late and five minits logn!" like we always do when it happens. Preemptively complaining just makes you look like a petulant child.
The last release date was not missed, it was just garbage and copy paste. The faces on Lois were enough to haunt any boner for life. Not to mention the obvious copy paste that was done on the twins slaves or something. I would bet the group procrastinated everything till those last 15 days.

The supporters from years ago are the ones that most feel sick from the wait. Sure we have content, but damn have the years have passed. I remember years ago when there were just a bunch of us who even knew the game existed, I became a patreon thinking more money would give SR7 more motivation and therefore the progress would speed. BOY WAS I WRONG. The progress has been either the same or worse. Only on the month when so many people removed their support on patreon was when he woke up and delivered like 4 months worth of content the next month. I really don't think Gunsmoke should make money withdrawal their biggest motivation. But damn it, between the bad updates and the long years, it's getting really hard to support this game lately. Also, Harley as Ronald McDonald? What was he thinking? THAT WAS NO ONE'S FANTASY!!!!

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
The last release date was not missed, it was just garbage and copy paste. The faces on Lois were enough to haunt any boner for life. Not to mention the obvious copy paste that was done on the twins slaves or something. I would bet the group procrastinated everything till those last 15 days.

The supporters from years ago are the ones that most feel sick from the wait. Sure we have content, but damn have the years have passed. I remember years ago when there were just a bunch of us who even knew the game existed, I became a patreon thinking more money would give SR7 more motivation and therefore the progress would speed. BOY WAS I WRONG. The progress has been either the same or worse. Only on the month when so many people removed their support on patreon was when he woke up and delivered like 4 months worth of content the next month. I really don't think Gunsmoke should make money withdrawal their biggest motivation. But damn it, between the bad updates and the long years, it's getting really hard to support this game lately. Also, Harley as Ronald McDonald? What was he thinking? THAT WAS NO ONE'S FANTASY!!!!
I for one still have not done that Halloween option for Harley ....... Waaaayyy to creepy

Reactions: Nixi~ and Cyberious

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
hahahah, it's funny how some of you are just now saying - I think...they are delaying the game and are milking patreon's money.
good morning, sunshines....

• Haha
Reactions: Classic Krieger
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes