Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
First of all, please don't use all CAPS.

Second, this was already debated to death. SU is SR7 baby, it doesn't matter how much money they make, only he will continue to make this game.

Do I agree with this? No, however the vast majority of patreons don't care so I don't see any changes being made.

In other news, I was looking at the creator's discord and found some interesting info about the next update.

View attachment 711677
View attachment 711682
Thank you for your comment
I do apologise for using caps it was not my intention for it to represent anything other then to be seen. It was not meant to annoy or insult anyone

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
Ok, honest question. Does anyone remember when the last time they released something on time was? I’m just genuinely curious at this point.
I did a tally on their releases a while back and referencing that the last on-time release was October for the Halloween event. May 2019 and November 2018 being the previous updates with 0 delay.

For the sex scene count it depends on what Sunset is quantifying for a scene. For example, does nutting in or on Poison Ivy count as 2 scenes when just the last image is changed? Is he counting leash scenes? In the Halloween update a bunch of girls had orgy scenes listed in the changelog, but it was the set pairs having a threesome (galatea+supergirl etc). So that gave an inflated perception of how much content was in it. If you don't count variants individually, 20+ scenes, having BJ>Sex>Anal counting as 3 scenes, would mostly "finish" seven girls cell content. I'm not expecting anywhere near that in an update based on their previous updates.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
who now's with this update what we will get they said that there would be black cannry and all the older people geting stuff. i thought but now i don't even now if they care are not just seem's to me they want more money then anything i could be wrong tho

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
First of all, please don't use all CAPS.

Second, this was already debated to death. SU is SR7 baby, it doesn't matter how much money they make, only he will continue to make this game.

Do I agree with this? No, however the vast majority of patreons don't care so I don't see any changes being made.

In other news, I was looking at the creator's discord and found some interesting info about the next update.

View attachment 711677
View attachment 711682
Interesting.
I wonder if we will get all 4 in this update-Huntress,Black Canary,Zatanna and Hawkgirl.After all some work on last 2 was done previous years.We saw 2 streams in May showing they are working on Huntress and Black Canary.And Cheetah and Poison Ivy.
Another thing-we have like 10 characters that are almost done-so it's not that much of a stretch to expect a lot of sex/anal.

Mercy- sex,anal,we probably won't get slut outfit for her soon,no idea about leash scene
Harley-sex,anal,again probably no slut outfit,she already have leash scene
Galatea-blowjob,sex,anal,leash,she have slut outfit
Superwoman-dance,strip,blowjob,sex,anal,leash,she have slut outfit
Blackfire-blowjob,sex,anal,leash,she have slut outfit
Poison Ivy-sex,anal,leash,she have strip and blowjob
Cheetah-blowjob,anal,leash,she have sex
Giganta-strip,blowjob,sex,anal,leash
Livewire-sex,anal?,leash,she have strip and blowjob and anal in GS
Star Sapphire-strip,blowjob,sex,anal,leash
Killer Frost-dance,blowjob,sex,anal
Audrey-blowjob,sex,anal
Ok, honest question. Does anyone remember when the last time they released something on time was? I’m just genuinely curious at this point.
Because I am in Europe the release for me was always on next day.
From 1.9.0 until 2.1.9 the updates are almost always on 1-th of the month

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Whenever that may be I'm waiting for more Blackfire content as currently I'm looking forward to her the most.
I still hold the hope that it'll be sooner than later though.

Reactions: nofatchicks

nofatchicks

Jun 15, 2017
That was my issue with the last update. I saw the Lois remodel as unnecessary because she now looked like Powergirl in wig. All characters now have the same body types in different poses with different heads. It brings down the overall quality of the art in game. Plus I'm a believer that not all girls should have leash scenes. I felt Audrey shouldn't (cause Savage), Poison Ivy having a leash scene is also a stretch, Roulette seemed unessesary, and I don't know about other villains too. Ravager made sense as did Jinx, but the rest? Nah. Keep them in the bedchambers, hire them as whores. Keep the leashes on the heroines and give some variety (like Vixen).
that's how i feel about the long ago wonder woman/superwoman body change where the shoulders got broadened and the hips narrowed. I still say they look trans now in their default poses (older untouched ones are good though)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
At first I thought his last patreon post meant the next update would be out in ten minutes... and then I remembered it was Gunsmoke xD
Gunsmoke is always like "Wait for it.... wait for it....wait for it....Keep waiting for it... Oh what? Is it December already? Ok then. I guess it's time for waaait for iiiit"

Reactions: Cyberious

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
that's how i feel about the long ago wonder woman/superwoman body change where the shoulders got broadened and the hips narrowed. I still say they look trans now in their default poses (older untouched ones are good though)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man, that first one looks way better.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
question is this huntress the mother of artims are is there others lol. i just like how blackfire said to lex about what she would do to him and lex bring's up i fight superman lol. that said yes superman has a weakness what is blackfire's weakness again.

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
I've said it before, I'll say it a thousand times: Meta Bordello scenes outside of Catwoman getting something should be shelved until most cell content is completed for the girls. :BootyTime:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grayking666

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i know it's his game and he as others doing stuff too but if it take's so long to male stuff hire more people they have the money from there patron's. i don't know what to think about the way there tring to do stuff now seem's like it takes forever to get updates out. some stuff like the leash and some other thing's just look like the could use the same animtion from the othere girl's. i could be wrong tho

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
blackfire definitely the best tsundere in the game, sorry mercy fans
I think Audrey is even better.Don't forget that she is without any powers outside killer body and sharp thongue.OK she might have lethal weapons:)
Here's to hoping Zatanna, Black Canary, and Huntress are all able to be sent to the cells in the near future
There is some work done on all 4 girls.
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-2-7-gunsmoke-games.326/page-843#post-3633492

I've said it before, I'll say it a thousand times: Meta Bordello scenes outside of Catwoman getting something should be shelved until most cell content is completed for the girls. :BootyTime:
If they want to do some MB content just add exhibition scenes for the rest-Huntress,Black Canary,Stargirl,Zatanna,Hawkgirl,Wonder Woman and Starfire

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I'm glad they changed their mind about starting to bring content from old characters instead of creating new characters. If they are actually bringing content from Black Cannary, Huntress, Hawkgirl and Zatanna this is a good sign, but I hope the content will be the same as Batgirl as I mentioned, of course it will be a huge job but it can be divided into two parts, create the content for now of Black Cannary and Huntress and after Zatanna and Hawkgirl. There are also other girls who need content, Starfire, Blackfire, SuperWoman, Stargirl, Galatea, Princess Audrey... So, it didn't make much sense to create new characters in different places to visit, I prefer that the girls stay in the cells because it is more organized to interact. I hope GSG is going in the right direction and I hope for that.

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
Can i get an orderly view on how much is still not in the game and promised?
Just curious on how incomplete the mess still is.

Characters without (all) content but promised (stuff):
???

Reactions: Classic Krieger
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes