Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
View attachment 716477
One day I'm hoping we can break the ultimate prize. The hardest woman to break.
I would have thought that being WW. Also, don't give him more ideas. He'll milk a new character for a year and only get to dance scenes. Meanwhile, we'll still have seen even less content from everyone else.

Also, I wouldn't really call it "break" at first it was really break the heroines, and sure, I don't really mind no mindbreak from charas like Vixen, or Zattanna. But damn it, Lois at first was really interesting to break, and suddenly she's like "Sex on daily planet? Yeah why the fuck not."

They had it with Barbara, even Martian girl. Has anyone else noticed a lack of cumslut raven=

RustyBeverage

Jul 26, 2017
I'm hoping that most characters will get a complete arc where they are properly obedient by the end -- I assume they figure it's a more important priority to actually draw out the sex scenes rather than write out complete dialogue for their 'broken' state. Batgirl still hasn't had Nightwing's identity revealed to her, for example; something that absolutely has to happen given the buildup to it.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I'm hoping that most characters will get a complete arc where they are properly obedient by the end -- I assume they figure it's a more important priority to actually draw out the sex scenes rather than write out complete dialogue for their 'broken' state. Batgirl still hasn't had Nightwing's identity revealed to her, for example; something that absolutely has to happen given the buildup to it.
Well said. They say the characters are going to be complete and yet story wise and dialogue wise they aren't technically broken yet nothing is really progressing to the final for a character

Reactions: Classic Krieger

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Well, I don't expect much progress on the main story front. There's still a lot of things that they laid out that have been there for a long time like tier 3 chip upgrades, the mechanics lab, super powers, and whatnot. At this point more cell content is nice but if more girls get added to the cells then your reliable money pool dries up and the club and bordello mechanics becomes pointless. I like the cloned girls idea to keep that going.

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
I don't know if Gunsmoke Games actually checks this site for bug reports, but I found a bug in version 2.2.6 of the game. I didn't see the changelog for 2.2.7 say anything about fixing bugs so I'm going to assume this bug wasn't taken care of/missed/ignored. When I was scrolling through the vault (gallery) scenes, I was checking to see which scenes I had seen already. And when I had selected one of Supergirl's scenes, instead of returning me to Supergirl's list of scenes, I was returned to Vixen's scene selection menu. Specifically, it seems to be the Meta Bordello scenes where she gets fucked by Lex (in any of the positions). The generic MB scene and the scenes at the Glamour Slam don't redirect incorrectly. I'm not sure about the other scenes since I'm not very far in the game. I haven't checked every scene, but it might be prudent to at least check every scene's redirection in the code. But if it's not something that will get copied and pasted into SUR, then I guess you don't really need to do that since it's not a game-breaking bug or anything

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't know if Gunsmoke Games actually checks this site for bug reports, but I found a bug in version 2.2.6 of the game. I didn't see the changelog for 2.2.7 say anything about fixing bugs so I'm going to assume this bug wasn't taken care of/missed/ignored. When I was scrolling through the vault (gallery) scenes, I was checking to see which scenes I had seen already. And when I had selected one of Supergirl's scenes, instead of returning me to Supergirl's list of scenes, I was returned to Vixen's scene selection menu. Specifically, it seems to be the Meta Bordello scenes where she gets fucked by Lex (in any of the positions). The generic MB scene and the scenes at the Glamour Slam don't redirect incorrectly. I'm not sure about the other scenes since I'm not very far in the game. I haven't checked every scene, but it might be prudent to at least check every scene's redirection in the code. But if it's not something that will get copied and pasted into SUR, then I guess you don't really need to do that since it's not a game-breaking bug or anything
The list of bugs fixed in 2.2.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beyond1099

Nov 5, 2019
Have you seen the the new Shazam movie?

Spoiler
The kids at the end got superpowers and they are known as the Shazam family
Woman in the red dress is Mary Marvel or ms.Marvel. She is technically in the game in a way. Her alternate version from another dimention - Superwoman (or at least that's what Lex tells her).
So my question stands: who else from Shazam Family would you even want? Boys? Little Darla (woman in the purple on your photo, who is actually an 8 y.o. child)?

• Haha
Reactions: Great34

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Woman in the red dress is Mary Marvel or ms.Marvel. She is technically in the game in a way. Her alternate version from another dimention - Superwoman (or at least that's what Lex tells her).
So my question stands: who else from Shazam Family would you even want? Boys? Little Darla (woman in the purple on your photo, who is actually an 8 y.o. child)?
No one for next at least 2 years.Let them finish first the 20+ characters that are still waiting.Some of them/Huntress and Black Canary/ from almost 5 full years.
Not to mention if they have to add more characters better be more famous,like Batwoman,Jessica Cruz,Barda,Wonder Girl,Donna Troy or more obscure but hot and cold like Fire and Ice.
THE WORST "spoiler week in history" we have been there for 6 days and the only "spoiler" has been to see a chunk of a black hawk girl wing, great ...
More possible spoilers.We can be sure about Hawkgirl.They are also working on Huntress and Black Canary last month.And Cheetah and Poison Ivy
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-2-7-gunsmoke-games.326/page-843#post-3633492
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-2-7-gunsmoke-games.326/page-843#post-3632161
It won't happen but my most-wanted new character is Cassandra Cain just so we can see her and Lady Shiva kiss
There is still chance to get trio Batgirls in the game-Barbara Gordon,Cassandra Cane and Stephanie Brown.But let's keep them for 2022.

Last edited:

IrishPotatoes

Oct 15, 2017
so how do i progress the guide says something about cells in the living quarters but i dont see any and i only have the 3 starter girls

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like the game but the long wait's and the other stuff make's me wonder if it will ever get batter. the twin's faces look like ether wonder woman are lois hard to say tho. lol

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
the only additional characters that I would add (and quite a bit when everything unfinished is completed)

would be Hypolita Mera and Atlana

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Well said. They say the characters are going to be complete and yet story wise and dialogue wise they aren't technically broken yet nothing is really progressing to the final for a character
YES!!! That is exactly what we need!!! And that is exactly what Gunsmoke still hasn't quite understood yet. The fact that we're making strong willed women powerful in many ways, submit and become obedient through lewd nights. I know many of you like the leash parts, but I feel like they're just a waste of time in that aspect. Maybe if one day we see them crawling on a leash, maybe an ahegao, maybe then I'll give it some consideration. Until then, the game just became a buckload of CG's. Good day to you sir!!!

I think maybe they're overthinking things like "But I'm sure Batman would find out" maybe he needs to assume a world where all the superheroes cuck level are at 300% of their normal values so it's 300% more easy to netorare. Also, it's 6th of the months already, can we get to the 15th without any update? I think sooo.

Reactions: Kylar Stern
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes