drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
I think maybe they're overthinking things like "But I'm sure Batman would find out" maybe he needs to assume a world where all the superheroes cuck level are at 300% of their normal values so it's 300% more easy to netorare.
Just say Batman disappeared, sheesh

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
another delay?
At this point it's already a "it's out when it's done" developing apparently.

I wonder why they felt the need to post last week that they weren't even needing the release window this time, just to announce that it would again take more time than usual just like 1 day later.

Get your communication right .

Reactions: hotmen

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
The best part about this seemingly inevitable delay is that the last update was two weeks late and tiny because of "technical" updates, and the fact that they started promoting this update on time means that if they're actually going to hold to releasing it in the first week of July then the update is probably going to be tiny anyways since it had less time for the two weeks of actual work SU requires to be done.

Reactions: Ravs

Ravs

Sep 2, 2018
So, is there any hope of this being dropped today?

Any bets on the reason this time? Maybe they're rebuilding the code from the ground up to make updates in 2024 easier to manage?

Lmao these guys man.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
It's pretty clear that Gunsmoke Games is pretty content with the incels throwing money at them no matter what they do.

Glad I don't pay jack shit lmao
I'm not surprised sadly

View attachment 720747
Yeah, I'm glad as well. Like I said before, at first I thought more money would give SR7 more motivation and speed things up. It's seems that it works the other way around. I regret having shared this so it would gain more patrons.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
so when it comes out
They said they would hope it comes out mid week and that was their aim. Emphasis on hope

They are very careful to use words that leave then wriggle room if they do not meet their deadlines

I don't think there will be a release tomorrow or this week.

I hope I am wrong and I hope we will be surprised with the amount of content when released.

But we will see

justme017

Aug 16, 2017
They said they would hope it comes out mid week and that was their aim. Emphasis on hope

They are very careful to use words that leave then wriggle room if they do not meet their deadlines...
“At this point we're going to miss the end of the month window we set for ourselves. We will be looking to hit the release window, and not use all of it.”

Keep in mind that the first and only teaser was less than a week before the end of the month (June 23-24 would have made more sense), and July 9 makes 14 days since they posted it.

The release was supposedly June 30/July 1, so the release window would actually end tomorrow, July 8.

There is no sense in trying to figure out what they are actually going to do.

This is the norm for GSG: promises promises, delays and more delays, bug fixes, repeat.

If they haven’t improved on/fixed their development deficits after this many years, I don’t foresee it being more than this type of cycle.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
There is no sense in trying to figure out what they are actually going to do.

This is the norm for GSG: promises promises, delays and more delays, bug fixes, repeat.

If they haven’t improved on/fixed their development deficits after this many years, I don’t foresee it being more than this type of cycle.
That is very true they have promised that their big fixes and new developers and coders will increase productivity HOWEVER

When was the last bug fix update?
They stopped all animations?
They have not fixed the scene bugs in the vault.
Story and progress as been non existent

And they are practically now using the same bodies for multiple characters hoping we as fans will not notice.

Snitsky

Jun 7, 2020
I know there are 2 scenes at the strip club for each of the women, but I've only seen 1 scene for each woman. Do I have to do anything to get the other scene?

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
Hopefully they will finish Hawkgirl content in this patch. Don't know why they delay Wonder Woman content. She is one of the main characters. Maybe next patch.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Anyone think we will get multiple character interactions

Such as hawkgirl and vixen or hawkgirl and wonder woman (,both had a feud in the show )

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes