Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
That would be fine if they could at least hit the fucking window that they put up to avoid this very thing. This became a pattern a long time ago, and if they can't consistently hit a regular release schedule, something needs to change management-wise. They either need to work harder, or, they need they hire more people to help out. It's really that simple, because this is bullshit.

Ive been a fan of Sunset’s since he was Gunsmoke on Hentai Foundry, and his idea for this game was great. But it’s very obvious that his work ethic, and SmokeShank’s enabling behavior, is absolute dogshit.
I am really glad I took out my patreon support and gave it to someone else. Call me a simp, but a girl who needs to buy cosplay and fake cum gets out a content a thousand times faster than gunsmoke

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
I am really glad I took out my patreon support and gave it to someone else. Call me a simp, but a girl who needs to buy cosplay and fake cum gets out a content a thousand times faster than gunsmoke
All I can say is get used to it.

There are 2 main types of game development in this market, artist driven and story driven.

Your artist driven tends to have higher and more consistent quality art but more often than not, the gaming or story aspect keeps changing direction as your highly creative individual pursues whatever new shiny catches their attention. They also tend to go back and improve or change previous output which can create bugs like you don't wanna believe, that plus having to restart the game, (sound familiar?).

A story driven game tends to use storyboards and program managers. The end result is that they tend to hit their update schedules more regularly with fewer bugs. They still need quality art though and I've seen several of these that failed when their artist bailed or when they changed artists multiple times.

In either case, games that spend 3 or 4 or more years in development are driven by motivated, creative people. If they weren't, those games tend to get abandoned within the first or second year.

It may drive the fans crazy, . . . . but I notice that you're still here, . . . .

Reactions: arken444

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
No shit Sherlock, nobody with any sense want to support this dev behavior. There are many old supporters here, me included, who would give them money but they really don't deserve it. So I'm just gonna pirate it and say what I feel like.
There is no need to be hostile. Who sad anything about pirating? If you are aggressive towards developer his going to delay content on purpose.

justme017

Aug 16, 2017
There is no need to be hostile. Who sad anything about pirating? If you are aggressive towards developer his going to delay content on purpose.
Too late. He’s been doing that for years. Different excuses, though. I’ll give him that much. His excuses are sometimes more creative than his game’s dialogue.

Reactions: FriendlyBear12

raey578

Jun 2, 2017
No shit Sherlock, nobody with any sense want to support this dev behavior. There are many old supporters here, me included, who would give them money but they really don't deserve it. So I'm just gonna pirate it and say what I feel like.
I dont feel bad about pirating this game, because all of the characters he uses and draws tits on are DC's intellectual property, so hes actually profiting off of someone elses ideas.

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016

Not Much Longer!

So we had all things looking great leading up to a release at the end of the month (June). We launched teaser week, and it was almost a curse to do so. SR7 had a bout of tendonitis in his wrist which forced a major slow down to implementation, and addition of some content. This isn't a persistent issue and has been mostly resolved with our ergonomic set up a few years ago. But every so often it flares up and usually during crunch (which is expected). But I'm happy to report that the build is very close to release. In the meantime we set you up with a cheeky teaser. It follows the same idea as the last, who and what is it! Show us how good you guys are.

lel

Altaveritas

Aug 25, 2016

Not Much Longer!

So we had all things looking great leading up to a release at the end of the month (June). We launched teaser week, and it was almost a curse to do so. SR7 had a bout of tendinitis in his wrist which forced a major slow down to implementation, and addition of some content. This isn't a persistent issue and has been mostly resolved with our ergonomic set up a few years ago. But every so often it flares up and usually during crunch (which is expected). But I'm happy to report that the build is very close to release. In the meantime we set you up with a cheeky teaser. It follows the same idea as the last, who and what is it! Show us how good you guys are.

lel
It's always something

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes