Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
It's always something
Well if he did start his work late (few posts back ) it is possible he got hurt trying to rush his work

Anyway my guesses are

Superwomans pony tail
Inque from Batman beyond
Roxy rocket ( only because gunsmoke games make a comment on the patron page that sounds like something she would say)

People are guessing cheetahs tail or maybe hawkgirls other wing

Reactions: thegrimm

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
it's cheetah he said in discord that he was thinking of using her tail instead of hawkgirls wing so this one he used his other idea also it's lex's room in the background where she can do some things already

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
So... He suffered an injury 90%+ (100% if you don't count the launch window) into the dev cycle and that set everything back? Sure, sounds legit.
The only question now is how much longer do we wait. Will it be this weekend or longer

And how much content will be released? Will they say they will reduce the content due to the injury?

Or will most of the content be say 10 new backgrounds

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018

Not Much Longer!

So we had all things looking great leading up to a release at the end of the month (June). We launched teaser week, and it was almost a curse to do so. SR7 had a bout of tendonitis in his wrist which forced a major slow down to implementation, and addition of some content. This isn't a persistent issue and has been mostly resolved with our ergonomic set up a few years ago. But every so often it flares up and usually during crunch (which is expected). But I'm happy to report that the build is very close to release. In the meantime we set you up with a cheeky teaser. It follows the same idea as the last, who and what is it! Show us how good you guys are.

lel
Wow, it shows up during the only point in time he actually works? Weird that they have literally 60 days to do these updates and he still has to "crunch"

IAmRatchet

Sep 10, 2017
Wow, I was starting to think I was the only one that thought these scenes were pointless lmao
They’d at least be interesting if they were more than just a still frame of the girl naked, with text describing what’s happening. It’d obviously take more effort, but maybe have multiple pics of the girls walking around, in one big background. With every girl, you might get a shot of a patron slapping her ass and her punching him out, or else just looking embarrassed. Something to make it look interesting, you know?
But too much effort.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
So, uh, tendinitis would be a great excuse if it wasn't for the fact that any artwork SR7 had to work on for this release should have been done weeks ago. It's amazing how every time I think to myself "There are patreons I should support." I am shortly thereafter reminded, usually by Something Unlimited or Innocent Witches, why no one should ever support these people.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
At this point I'm comfortable to degrees. Like I am happy to support this game until I spend as much as a mid priced AAA title. Anything more and I feel i didn't get my value. It's a bit hard to justify tbh. Diablo 2 gave me a solid 10 years of gaming (totally ruined my college life lol) I really enjoy Harem Collector but I don't think I'd be playing much more than one expansion every year if I hadn't figured out I can import saves.

SU is less a game than a visual novel, and while the story and dialogue still interests me between the black screen bugs and repetition it's no longer a game I play every month.

Maybe he -should- be 'done' with SU once all the current characters are filled out, if only to focus on B&B2 and give someone on his team the chance to import a 'complete game' onto a new code format that will allow him to pick up with new content (characters, events, sex scenes) from there.

Last edited:

DudeMcGuy1477

May 4, 2020
With every girl, you might get a shot of a patron slapping her ass and her punching him out, or else just looking embarrassed. Something to make it look interesting, you know?
I couldn't agree more. Even just one extra scene per girl where a patron gropes them or something, with them reacting with anger/humiliation/arousal would go so far in making the leash scenes interesting. As it is, GSG is relying far too much on the text to present these scenes.

Tendonitis? What is he jerking it to his own drawings while drawing them?
Artists often suffer from conditions like carpal tunnel and tendonitis, especially during "crunch time," where they work too hard for too long.

Whether or not SR7 actually did anything that intensive is... debatable, but artists do rather commonly suffer from working too hard.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
At this point I'm not even tired of waiting anymore If they're gonna make these teasers, keep it coming. I don't even feel like complaining anymore. I sorta missed the mark on the latest update, which saved me from downloading the Lois content. I only hop on to the discord server once there's a announcement made linking to Patreon.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
It is the tail of cheeeta molaria that is catwoman but it will be that I do not what I hope there is enough contending that it is not too short

Oct 1, 2017

Not Much Longer!

So we had all things looking great leading up to a release at the end of the month (June). We launched teaser week, and it was almost a curse to do so. SR7 had a bout of tendonitis in his wrist which forced a major slow down to implementation, and addition of some content. This isn't a persistent issue and has been mostly resolved with our ergonomic set up a few years ago. But every so often it flares up and usually during crunch (which is expected). But I'm happy to report that the build is very close to release. In the meantime we set you up with a cheeky teaser. It follows the same idea as the last, who and what is it! Show us how good you guys are.

lel
That's either Hawk Girls Wing, Superwoman's Ponytail or Lex getting Morning Wood

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes