armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The update won't be out today, if you consider previous trends about the wait time it most likely will release on the first of december.

Also, I won't be doing other reviews, got bored with them.
I really hope you will be forced to do another review,because the update is the best one for 2020.
Fingers crossed.

Reactions: KaiserST

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
by the way, did they say anything about this update heroine? because by the looks of it, it feels like the main one will be audrey and that's it. maybe some new event to show someone new.

Reactions: Owlman8497

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
by the way, did they say anything about this update heroine? because by the looks of it, it feels like the main one will be audrey and that's it. maybe some new event to show someone new.
I think we gonna know it only in 1 december

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
They just revealed that it was Audrey, but there was mention of an event. So Luthor likely just hosts a fucking wedding for Audrey and Savage on his yacht or something and we get another "click here, talk to X villain, repeat process, blow job from your henchwoman, talk to X villain, repeat process, blow job from X villain, repeat aforementioned process a few more times, sex with henchwoman." thing.

herobrine69

Jun 7, 2020
Hopefully, they will make this event more entertaining. From what I hear, it may not be that way. The yacht event was ok, but don't get me started on that Halloween event. SIGH! I hope it will be a lot better and full of action (I mean both actual action and sexual action) if not, well whatever I guess..

I'm hoping for more content from some of the other ladies that need it (Zatanna, Harley, Vixen, Superwoman, etc). Also, I am a huge fan of Jinx and would like to see more of her (best DC villainess ever created).

I really hope they fix the bugs (for some reason I cannot see scenes for Volcana and Circe right now and it's pissing me off because Volcana is really hot. (well Circe is too, but I prefer Volcana)

iPB1AUU.gif

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
I doubt there will be an update in January.So far there was never an update in January.
The closest so far are updates in February.

Feb 11, 2016

Feb 1, 2017 at 4:20am

Feb 1, 2018 at 6:13am
SU 2.1.4

Feb 8, 2019 at 5:03am
2.2.0 Release
History tends to repeat it's self as they say, but I hope you wrong fingers cross.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Holy shit they've slowed down their progress by a full month this year. Incredible...
My theory is that no one challenges GG on the discord regarding delays so it's now the norm and so if they don't get complaints or people pulling funding they won't change their ways

Don't get me wrong the art has constantly improved but you got to know when things are not running smoothly and can be better

Reactions: haooni

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
My theory is that no one challenges GG on the discord regarding delays so it's now the norm and so if they don't get complaints or people pulling funding they won't change their ways

Don't get me wrong the art has constantly improved but you got to know when things are not running smoothly and can be better
That's pretty much it, as long as the majority patreons don't complain about the delays, GG doesn't care if all updates are delayed.

Meanwhile, it doesn't matter how much us pirates bitch about longer and longer waits for the updates, ours opinions are basically worthless to them.

Not that I'm complaning of course, I would also give more attention to the people who actually pay me.

I was a patreon for a while, so I saw how most of them never make any complains (or speak at all) and the ones who are active on the discord channel will always accept any delays for the sake of quality and to not overwork SSR7.

Oct 1, 2017
That's pretty much it, as long as the majority patreons don't complain about the delays, GG doesn't care if all updates are delayed.

Meanwhile, it doesn't matter how much us pirates bitch about longer and longer waits for the updates, ours opinions are basically worthless to them.

Not that I'm complaning of course, I would also give more attention to the people who actually pay me.

I was a patreon for a while, so I saw how most of them never make any complains (or speak at all) and the ones who are active on the discord channel will always accept any delays for the sake of quality and to not overwork SSR7.
same here, i was a patreon too back in 2019 and i remember criticizing the first Vixen update a bit because basicly half of the cell content was missing and it was bugged as hell and then got heckled because i was just a basic level supporter....so yeah even if your a member on discord that happens....

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

The main reason for not so many complains on Patreon and discord-most patrons don't even download the game.They are not playing SU at all.It is the same thing as any other big dev.Majority of patrons(like 2/3 or even 3/4) don't care at all about the project-they just give money to the creator to support him,not to get and play a game like Kickstarter.

Feb 5, 2018

They literally shamed and harassed patreons who had different opinions & criticism away from their community. You have Locke(mega fail coder of SU rebuilt) and Shank to thank for that. They wanted an echo chamber and that's what they got.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes