xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Yeah I expected this, so until the next update maybe 1-2 weeks. Because the teasers takes a week.
That's what I said 3 weeks ago, off. But bro this is really bad, I really hope this update will be a very big one because otherwise .... this game will never be finished. It took them 3 months to complete this update. As for the discord server ...pls they are like "the update is late ah meh no problem". I wanted to become a patreon again but after this update neah.....

Jul 2, 2017
am I right if I say they went from Monthly to bi monthly to 4 (or 5 ) updates in 2020 ?
Also while the updates (at leat in my opinion ) dropped in quality and they also cut mechanics which were intended for the game ?

Reactions: FriendlyBear12

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
am I right if I say they went from Monthly to bi monthly to 4 (or 5 ) updates in 2020 ?
Also while the updates (at leat in my opinion ) dropped in quality and they also cut mechanics which were intended for the game ?
I think the last update was pretty damn good.Maybe the best update of the year.
The previous update also was among the better ones.
Stargirl and Circe are among my favorites.
Volcana and Killer Frost are pretty damn good too.
Posion Ivy/Harley was a nice surprise,the guard scenes too.
Hawkgirl is among the characters we are waiting for so long and we are not really expecting to see her done after so many posts that she is the hardest to work with.
Cheetah,Poison Ivy,Miss Martian/Artemis,Mercy/Lois,Maxima/Galatea are also some nice addition.

So we are moving from worst updates to better ones.At least for last 12 months.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
That IS the deal, isn't it? It's funny how we could talk about all these really talented eroges, but when it comes to DC adult stuff, this is the only sucker we're stuck with. It's kinda sad, you could look trough the entire rule34 and still you wouldn't find anybody that made decent DC content.
I'm not holding out for a development in the story; the dev doesn't really listen to feedback from players or Patreons. for example, there are literally dozens of heroines that could be pulled from DC (Katma Tui, Mary Bromfeld/Batson, Dr. Light, Mera, etc) or other times/universes, as Superwoman was, lik, for example Liberty Belle, Bulletgirl, .

Perhaps the biggest failure is that of diminishing returns. Lex should want to be able to have controlled these heroines so completely, that they begin to *choose* to be with Lex, where Lex' control boxes could be lessened affording greater freedom on the part of the heroines to choose to be with him for whatever sexy times he's down for, They might even suggest more debauchery, ike conscious stripping, sex acts and debasing activity.

That's just one idea, but it addresses the idea that Lex has a stable to women the he whores out or uses for his personal pleasure, and keeps talking about a deeper plan. This could be that plan. By moving the heroines down a darker, more submissive (to him) path, he destroys the JLA from within. Forever.

I am not saying this stuff because I don't like the game. I do. I just want it to be more than a one-trick pony.

Reactions: haooni

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
That's what I said 3 weeks ago, off. But bro this is really bad, I really hope this update will be a very big one because otherwise .... this game will never be finished. It took them 3 months to complete this update. As for the discord server ...pls they are like "the update is late ah meh no problem". I wanted to become a patreon again but after this update neah.....
From back when I was on the discord, the plan was to move onto other projects eventually but to still work on SU. The plan was for SR7 to work on Bend or Break 2 with Locke but he suggested stuff like having a more complicated time system and they had disagreements on how that was going to work (SR7 just wanted it simple) and other issues. I remember the OC game Path of Kings (back in 2016) the writer/coder got depressed and didn't continue working on that. Basically the plan is to not finish SU any time soon and he seems to be doing Bend or Break 2 on his own.
Well now it looks like another week of waiting
If they take as long as last time it'll come out on the 29th (when testing starts).

Reactions: vireker

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
I guess the reason updates don't come that frequently is because SR7 doesn't really know where he wants to go with this.
The game doesn't really have an ending where you have to like choose your favourite henchwoman and/or slave for the final fase of his masterplan.
He can't stretch the content and conversations of each character out forerever.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2018
I guess the reason updates don't come that frequently is because SR7 doesn't really know where he wants to go with this.
The game doesn't really have an ending where you have to like choose your favourite henchwoman and/or slave for the final fase of his masterplan.
He can't stretch the content and conversations of each character out forerever.
SR7 only has himself to blame for that. He alone chose to abandon gameplay features and storyline, while he kept adding more and more characters.

It's been about 3 years since I and other patreons said, we wanted SR7 to focus on characters that was already in the game, but to no avail. Whenever he does focus on old characters, it's only a matter of time before he bounces back.

The Strip Club, Bordello and Leash scenes was not very popular neither. Seems like a waste of time and energy when most Patreons was asking for Cell and Henchmen content.

Reactions: Drak09

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
The gameplay itself is OK, it's just the fact that there is no real ending that bothers me.
Now you'll just spend your nights fucking and breaking the heroïnes and henchwomen but you can't write conversations and add sexscenes forever.
With each update everyone who already has the game rushes through the new content and are then hungry for more, and complain that the next update takes forever, 2 weeks after the update.
But when there is an end, he can focus on the content of each character without having to add 10 lines for 3 girls.
Then if he decides to add a new event it won't lead to such an uproar of complaints.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
The gameplay itself is OK, it's just the fact that there is no real ending that bothers me.
Now you'll just spend your nights fucking and breaking the heroïnes and henchwomen but you can't write conversations and add sexscenes forever.
With each update everyone who already has the game rushes through the new content and are then hungry for more, and complain that the next update takes forever, 2 weeks after the update.
But when there is an end, he can focus on the content of each character without having to add 10 lines for 3 girls.
Then if he decides to add a new event it won't lead to such an uproar of complaints.
I understand your point of view but I don't think that the lack of an ending is the problem of this game. Because honesty is impossible to make a ending for a game that was not finished in the first place. Ok they can make 2-4 bad endings but a good (2-4) ending is too early. We do get some story from events like yacht,prison,Talia,Maxima,Grodd,Waller.
And at this point of the game we have not broke any heroine 100% to join Lex and not all henchwomens are really loyal to Lex right now. What this game needs are good updates, such as 2-3 characters finished per update

Last edited:
Reactions: FriendlyBear12
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes