Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
So it's gonna be at least another week by the looks of it. Do you think they will provide another teaser?

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
So it's gonna be at least another week by the looks of it. Do you think they will provide another teaser?
Probably, along with a time frame. I'm in the mindset of "it will come out when it comes out" and not too worried about it. It's gonna have bugs and things I don't like, but I will still play it.

Reactions: Owlman8497

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Probably, along with a time frame. I'm in the mindset of "it will come out when it comes out" and not too worried about it. It's gonna have bugs and things I don't like, but I will still play it.
You're right of course. I don't think there has ever been a big free version

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Where do you get another week from?
I'm just guessing really.

As they get really do a release on the 15th
So unless they want to release it mid week (when December starts )

They probably will wait until then so I guess two weeks with a worse case scenario.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I guess the reason updates don't come that frequently is because SR7 doesn't really know where he wants to go with this.
The game doesn't really have an ending where you have to like choose your favourite henchwoman and/or slave for the final fase of his masterplan.
He can't stretch the content and conversations of each character out forerever.
that doesnt make as much sense when you stop and think about the possibilities involving the side events, more heroines, start corrupting more villains and if worse comes to shove, he could just as well open a portal to the marvel universe, or even a literal genderbent version of the dcau.

Reactions: Korzy

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You're right of course. I don't think there has ever been a big free version
If you really mean big free version there was some.
Or you mean bug free version-yes there is also such updates,way back in 2015 and 2016.
I have not follow development of this game for a while,

is there any release cycle, or certain release date for this game?

and is there any roadmap for content? I remember read something like this when I still follow this game
There is no real roadmap since August 2019.
All we have are only guesses based on the streams and previews since Aug 2019.
This what is still not in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

curtz

Sep 2, 2017

and is there any roadmap for content? I remember read something like this when I still follow this game

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018

It's been on a two month cycle for awhile now but at the moment its been about two months and two weeks since the last release.

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
that doesnt make as much sense when you stop and think about the possibilities involving the side events, more heroines, start corrupting more villains and if worse comes to shove, he could just as well open a portal to the marvel universe, or even a literal genderbent version of the dcau.
it would have een better if they mak a story finish it while seting up another event that opens new region with new girls

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
If you really mean big free version there was some.
Or you mean bug free version-yes there is also such updates,way back in 2015 and 2016.

There is no real roadmap since August 2019.
All we have are only guesses based on the streams and previews since Aug 2019.
This what is still not in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry typo meant to say bug free

Reactions: armion82

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
But they would get the money even if they released in November right? Or do most Paterson's unsubscribe after each update then re subscribe just before release
There's usually a bit of a down turn after a release for every patreon game. So the logic is they avoid that down turn by releasing it after the monthly payment goes through. Of course it ignores the fact that the update is over two weeks late by that point and that is probably going to lose a few supporters on its own.

Reactions: uberbomb
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes