Sierra025

Donor
Jul 26, 2017
Sorry not at my computer so I can’t post a change log right now , sorry.

Princesses and Queens all over!
This is the biggest build we've ever done to date! We also spent some extra time on an end of the year clean up, so we can start out fresh with SU next year. The year started out rocky and didn't really get any better but we still added well over 100 scenes this year!
We'll continue to work on the older content while still adding in a decent mix of new, to keep things fresh.
Thanks for all the support this year, without you guys, the game simply wouldn't be possible!

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
Sorry not at my computer so I can’t post a change log right now , sorry.

Princesses and Queens all over!
This is the biggest build we've ever done to date! We also spent some extra time on an end of the year clean up, so we can start out fresh with SU next year. The year started out rocky and didn't really get any better but we still added well over 100 scenes this year!
We'll continue to work on the older content while still adding in a decent mix of new, to keep things fresh.
Thanks for all the support this year, without you guys, the game simply wouldn't be possible!
thank u

Reactions: Sierra025

f95cuckhold

Jul 13, 2017
So I guess I can't unlock audrey scenes beyond strip and harley scenes beyond blowjob even tho my save is 100% complete before the update...

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes