Aug 29, 2017
how tf do I access the harley/audrey content, I tried going to the office and nothing, i tried going to tala and nothing

edit: got the audrey content rolling after quitting and coming back in, still no luck on harley

DCfanbot

Oct 1, 2018
Here it is. I'm not good at putting photos and have never done so on FP5, so here's my screencap as I'm playing through rn. Nu Harley is the essence of the latest one from the titular character's show voiced by Kaley Cuoco.

View attachment 922062
Oh well I think that's pretty cool. I can't wait to play . Do me a solid and post the rest would ya lol, your pics are fine.

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
I can't wait to see this content ty much, big fan of DC and of you and your team for making this project possible.

Madmanzzz

Aug 5, 2016
Not sure you can get to the new Audrey/Harley 2 content without restarting but you can unlock it via the cheat menu.

Also disappointed that there was only 1 short Wonder Woman scene. They really need to finish her route or add more content.

I'm pretty sick of the Yacht/Halloween additions. Could've at least added a Christmas party if they're so set on doing yacht mini arcs.

Reactions: hurry69

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Wait, so, let me get this straight... instead of the Harley Quinn we already had they made nu-Harley content instead? That is... unbelievably disappointing. I swear to God it's like SR7 is determined to give people a reason not to sub to his patreon.

Also, what is with SR7's belief that every single European accent that isn't British is "Velcome to my lair. I am wery vhappy to svee yvou?"
I'm disappointed in the second Harley, as well. I'm a Harley fan. Even the New 52 version. But it's so rare to see the original Harley anymore that it made her showing up like she did decently unique. And now that's gone.

As for the accent? They're basing her off a character from the tv series. And she really did have a horrid, generic accent.

Not sure you can get to the new Audrey/Harley 2 content without restarting but you can unlock it via the cheat menu.
The Harley 2 content is gotten by going to your lab and seeing a scene with her. Then heading to the sorceress a day or two later.

The Audrey 2 content takes a while. Just keep visitng the office of Lexcorp every day until Savage sends you an invitation to the wedding. Then wait some more until you go there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
Well gotta say they did it they got it out before December so good job my optimism was right this time.
wooooooooooooo

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I'm disappointed in the second Harley, as well. I'm a Harley fan. Even the New 52 version. But it's so rare to see the original Harley anymore that it made her showing up like she did decently unique. And now that's gone.

As for the accent? They're basing her off a character from the tv series. And she really did have a horrid, generic accent.

The Harley 2 content is gotten by going to your lab and seeing a scene with her. Then heading to the sorceress a day or two later.

The Audrey 2 content takes a while. Just keep visitng the office of Lexcorp every day until Savage sends you an invitation to the wedding. Then wait some more until you go there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Audrey is the only character the accent actually works for, yet the same accent is applied to Talia, and the purple haired witch whose name escapes me, and basically any European character.

DCfanbot

Oct 1, 2018
Has the second harley completely replaced the OG or are there two of them now?

Jokey123

Jul 27, 2017
Got the Harley 2 scene in the magic room but she doesnt have a cell :(

Edit: Put Supergirl in bordetello and Lobo showed up

Last edited:

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Is anyone else having trouble triggering the new second round events on the Halloween event?

Just Queen Bee's anal scenes which I still can't figure out. The others were fine like Livewire's gangbang.

EDIT: Just try waiting for a few times. Avoid the ladies you don't wanna talk to in order to get the one you want to go after for sex. I'm still figuring out Jinx's anal scene

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes