Ruler89627

Mar 29, 2018
Hi all. Quick question. So I did a search of the thread and my google skills did not help. What costume is Mercy in in the Halloween Party? Just a generic ninja or is she from TMNT? Thanks!

Nov 10, 2019
I forget her name. But she's a sord wielder from TMNT. Haven't see her in years. But I want to say she's from the series where Krang actually WAS Shredder.
Ah, a bigger nerd than me :p
The outfit def looks familiar but I'm not one to say it is canon. Now April O'Neil's outfit is... man, I had such a crush on her as a kid - I'd know those yellow coveralls anywhere :giggle::love::LOL:

Ruler89627

Mar 29, 2018
I forget her name. But she's a sord wielder from TMNT. Haven't see her in years. But I want to say she's from the series where Krang actually WAS Shredder.
Okay so figuring out that it wasn't the 1987 version helped. It's karai in 2003.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Wait, so, let me get this straight... instead of the Harley Quinn we already had they made nu-Harley content instead? That is... unbelievably disappointing. I swear to God it's like SR7 is determined to give people a reason not to sub to his patreon.

Also, what is with SR7's belief that every single European accent that isn't British is "Velcome to my lair. I am wery vhappy to svee yvou?"

Last edited:

DCfanbot

Oct 1, 2018
Wait, so, let me get this straight... instead of the Harley Quinn we already had they made nu-Harley content instead? That is... unbelievably disappointing. I swear to God it's like SR7 is determined to give people a reason not to sub to his patreon.

Also, what is with SR7's belief that every single European accent that isn't British is "Velcome to my lair. I am wery vhappy to svee yvou?"
What do you mean nu-harley? Could you post a pick of her?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes