Eternalm88

May 5, 2020
Just Queen Bee's anal scenes which I still can't figure out. The others were fine like Livewire's gangbang.

EDIT: Just try waiting for a few times. Avoid the ladies you don't wanna talk to in order to get the one you want to go after for sex.

By "wait" you mean move between locations without talking to anyone? Because that's I'm used to doing, but then nothing ever happens

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
By "wait" you mean move between locations without talking to anyone? Because that's I'm used to doing, but then nothing ever happens

No, as in focus on talking to her as the priority. You can still talk to others but there's always a possibility of triggering a sex scene with the person you're interacting with. For Queen Bee's first time she'll give you a titjob, for her second round she'll be leaving but you're gonna have to try to avoid Circe or Jinx and try going to other places to trigger said anal scene. I don't know if I'm putting it correctly but you have to keep on trying

Also worth noting is the addition of the C button if anyone gets stuck in a dead end, I consider it to be a good implanted feature from Gunsmoke and co. However it only applies to the Halloween event and not the Yacht event

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Just try waiting for a few times. Avoid the ladies you don't wanna talk to in order to get the one you want to go after for sex. I'm still figuring out Jinx's anal scene
Same way to get the Jinx's scene. Avoid everything else except henchwomen.
Though Jinx has some interaction with Tala/Raven, I've got the scene on Mercy's try.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
How are you supposed to get the many Audrey content? The Kasnia event only has an anal which im not interested in. Her stuff in the cells do not progress after strip

pdeck21

Oct 17, 2019
currently doing the kasnia event and I was very curious, is there different dialogue depending on whether you kept the real or clone audrey?
For example I kept the real audrey so once lex and clone audrey met, he gave out a command line like a person would to a robot. did people who kept the clone get a different dialogue?

Reactions: sadfasdsfsfdsfds

Rogerericdu

Mar 31, 2019
I downloaded the game a while back and found a few animated scenes but its like most of the scenes are not animated at all. Are any more animated scenes going to be added?

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
Good to see more Harley content, I did have a suggestion on more Harley content if you didn't give any on this update. I was going to suggest as a way to continue Harley's story would be to introduce Punchline to show Harley that the Joker replaced her without giving her a second thought. This would result in Harley getting revenge by taking her out, but Lex would get the idea of capturing her instead, do his usual sex manipulation tactics, breaking and turning her into a double agent sex slave who would be Lex's eyes and ears to keep tabs on the Joker's activities. Also after seeing Punchlines wardrobe, Harley decides it’s time to change her look to be more badass(kinda like what the other Harley did on the show.) which is where we get the Arkham City costume(it’s my favorite version of Harley).

Last edited:

MaskedRider5

Sep 28, 2017
The new Harley is pretty cool, kind of disappointed that WW or Galatea didn't get progressions.
I am disappointed as well. I mean you have an event that involving WW and all you get is a scene just like in their comic. Galatea they could've given her a power girl costume and the leash scene at least. Never mind they ignored our dear Harleen in favor of this new model.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes