Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I'd say this update was more hit than miss.
Queen Bee was A+ (Can't wait to leash that bitch)
Kasnia was decent. (Interested in cucking Savage though.) Wasn't a fan of the pointless WW interrogation scene. (It was hot but c'mon let me break her already.)
Harley 2 was honestly not what I would want at all, but hey I'm sure somebody liked her? All I kept thinking when Lex was fucking her was Sheldon Cooper yelling, "Bazinga" and then a random laugh track starts playing.

I'm kinda down because Volcana has all her content finished but I don't have her unlocked in the gallery for some reason.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Kasnia was decent. (Interested in cucking Savage though.) Wasn't a fan of the pointless WW interrogation scene. (It was hot but c'mon let me break her already.)
Harley 2 was honestly not what I would want at all, but hey I'm sure somebody liked her? All I kept thinking when Lex was fucking her was Sheldon Cooper yelling, "Bazinga" and then a random laugh track starts playing.

I'm kinda down because Volcana has all her content finished but I don't have her unlocked in the gallery for some reason.
For some reason, it still doesn't show her sprite in the vault gallery. Weird huh? I thought they fixed it...

peraang

Jul 14, 2020
Repeat the prison event and Volcana will return in gallery. It did for me at least.

Can someone post their save.reg, complete or for the start of this update? I still have a bug that I can't put some villains in lex's room, and I don't wan't to replay it from 2.28

Last edited:

DCfanbot

Oct 1, 2018

Could you post the WW interrogation and queen bee scenes?

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Last edited:

juanos

Jun 17, 2018
I cant open the game. I've played this game on my old computer but i just got a new mac and i can't open the game on this computer. i just get a random window that says that the app cant be opened.
Can anyone please help me?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes