Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I think my save was corrupted, as it is not possible that any event was triggered. I still have some problems, as in the case of Poison Ivy that I was prevented from putting her in Lex's room. There is also the Harley content that I was looking for what to do and nothing, Audrey is the same thing, when we clone she stays with the clone and gets the maid outfit and believe me, I can't see the new content from both. I went to the Lab and found Harley there, however, I went back to his cell and nothing.
The new content, some characters you have to remove from the cell and put them in Bordello to see some scenes, fuck, this sucks, then you have to do everything again.
Anyway, I didn’t like that content very much, maybe I didn’t have the patience, but, I’m going to play it again when they work at Huntress and Black Cannary, because they should have done it before they were even messing around.

I'm going to wait for the Black Cannary, Zatanna, Huntress and WonderWoman content to come out and start the game again, because frankly, I don't know what happened, I can't see Harley's content, I can't see Audrey's content, some villains are still buggy or stuck, I can't click on them.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Good to see more Harley content, I did have a suggestion on more Harley content if you didn't give any on this update. I was going to suggest as a way to continue Harley's story would be to introduce Punchline to show Harley that the Joker replaced her without giving her a second thought. This would result in Harley getting revenge by taking her out, but Lex would get the idea of capturing her instead, do his usual sex manipulation tactics, breaking and turning her into a double agent sex slave who would be Lex's eyes and ears to keep tabs on the Joker's activities.
I agree a lot here. While New Harley is pretty cool, I think it's just dumbed down for the sake of further content, and we've never progressed fully with OG Harley as far as it goes, it could be applied but now with the recent Harley show, it's more fanservice--not gonna lie, it's still hot af and I like it with the scenes. Punchline in the DCAU would have been a good suggestion per what you said, as she never existed and it'd be great to imagine these takes like Starfire/Blackfire/Artemis/Cheshire etc. Could even amp up a threesome with Harley and Punchline which could create more dynamic scenes.

Reactions: XiortEnSweet

geos_omega

Sep 18, 2017
It's a good update content wise but it pretty much goes to show Sunset's lack of focus.

-Kasnia content is good, but why is he wasting time making multiple scenes with a random maid in Kasnia? That's dev/art effort that could have gone into a heroine/villainess.
-Why make Suicide Squad Harley a separate character and not just a costume? Original Harley even has a costume on the yacht that's from Suicide Squad already. If it was a costume then he could have just used the yacht costume as a base, changed the clothes, and finished her cell content. Now we have SS Harley with more content than the Harley that's been in the game for years. It's just making more work for seemingly no reason.
-Why is he STILL making content for the Halloween event? It's done, move on. More base yacht content is kind of questionable as well, but it isn't a seasonal kind of event so it's not as strange as adding more content for a Halloween event that's like 2 years old now. Especially when there's still really old characters that are still lacking content.

He just can't bring himself to just get the old incomplete stuff done before doing new stuff.

Oh well. I look forward to the next update. My guess is sometime in March.

Pirate King

Oct 5, 2017
It's a good update content wise but it pretty much goes to show Sunset's lack of focus.

-Kasnia content is good, but why is he wasting time making multiple scenes with a random maid in Kasnia? That's dev/art effort that could have gone into a heroine/villainess.
-Why make Suicide Squad Harley a separate character and not just a costume? Original Harley even has a costume on the yacht that's from Suicide Squad already. If it was a costume then he could have just used the yacht costume as a base, changed the clothes, and finished her cell content. Now we have SS Harley with more content than the Harley that's been in the game for years. It's just making more work for seemingly no reason.
-Why is he STILL making content for the Halloween event? It's done, move on. More base yacht content is kind of questionable as well, but it isn't a seasonal kind of event so it's not as strange as adding more content for a Halloween event that's like 2 years old now. Especially when there's still really old characters that are still lacking content.

He just can't bring himself to just get the old incomplete stuff done before doing new stuff.

Oh well. I look forward to the next update. My guess is sometime in March.
Can u share ur save pls , i dont want to play to all things again...

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
At this rate, the rest of the henchwomen will never have finished content... rip Blackfire/Superwoman/Galatea/OG Harley/Mercy (if there's more for her to come). *sigh*

• Sad
Reactions: zenzaxaznez
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes