Jenaah

Aug 21, 2017
I believe Lobo is not unlocking. He just appears in the scenes at Bordello, which can be seen by cameras.
How can we unlock the new event in Kasnia?
Check office everyday. You should receive an invitation for wedding. In 3 days you will go to Kasnia, and then you will be able to teleport to Kasnia.
For Lobo, put SG, WW and HG in bordelo. Lobo should snuggle them all to unlock him in few days. Check monitors.

Reactions: blotzx and vireker

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
The trajectory of the additions is a bit weird. For this amount of content, he could have given private room content to many of the original girls like WW, HG, Zatanna, BC
yep first they say updates be more focused but we see they not really. don't get me wrong i love them still but upset what content get new characters over older

Reactions: FriendlyBear12

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
I must admit that I was a little disappointed ... when I saw Audrey's name on the page announcing the new features of this update ... well, I thought that was also about the one we can keep in a cell.
As for Harley, I also thought that it concerned her ... not her version of Suicide Squad (I have nothing against her ... but I find that her head is scary, with her makeup ... she has the looks more psychotic than the original Harley)

Jokey123

Jul 27, 2017
I downloaded the game a while back and found a few animated scenes but its like most of the scenes are not animated at all. Are any more animated scenes going to be added?
I believe they said they were going to stop animated scenes because they were taking up too much time to make

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Tinn_Mann

May 29, 2017
I can't get the game to start. It opens up and the Unity logo plays, but then it stays stuck on a blue screen or occasionally a black screen. I have 64bit and I was able to play an earlier version fine, but this one I can't seem to. Any help?

Jul 2, 2017
You think the dev would make a concept where you can take one of the girls (main heroines ) for example Batwomen or wonder woman and make her your henchwoman when corruption is high enough ?

Jokey123

Jul 27, 2017
how unlock content with Harley? Guys please someone help me (((
Go to the lab where the clones are. Harley will be there trying to make a clone. After that scene visit TALA (not Talia) and she will summon new Harley.

I think mine bugged because after that Harley 2 isn't in her cell. So I may have to make a new game or wait for a new save from someone.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordPalpatine

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Hope we get more content on Kasnia in the next update cuz I find it more interesting in the latest update.

Especially the Audrey content, love that perky petite body.

Also enjoyed the additional content of the Kasnian maid from the JL ep, she was such an eye candy there.

Also I hope we get a foursome w/ the fem guards in the future.

snps

May 28, 2020
does anyone knows roblem: trying to upack game,after a while error not enough free space, but hardrive has more than 100gb.. trying to unpack to system disk, still same error.. and that case only with that game? :( dunno how to fix.. sad

LORDDominic

Sep 1, 2017
How the fuck do you get the second scene fpr jinx or queen bee in the halloween event, bo matter what order I do it I always get a scene from one of the other characters instead.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes