Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
I've tried it dozens of times, way too many and ive never seen anything different? was there something that needed to have happened to trigger it? like when her father showed up to glamour slam? and if possible, can someone post a screencap of it?
Tigress outfit is required. You can dress her in the Bordello's Stables.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dan3000

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Is it normal to not be able to do anything with wonderwoman one you fully unlock her device and she's in the cells? I only have lasso as an action and it always says this.

1606762340705.png

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
complete update but a little disappointed by it

1 the content of harley is good but I would have liked it to be with h1 and not the new one the wedding event very good but with

2 big flaws 1º the little interaction between Audrey and WW could have had some more dialogue between them and 2nd the tremendously disappointing WW interrogation scene you have ww totally defenseless at your mercy alone and the only thing lex does is touch a tit seriously? cvanyone else would have taken a lot of advantage of the situation to take revenge more even thinking like a supervillain could have brought audrew to the dinner to use it in front of her or mock revealing his plan or both and then cruelly erase it from memory I can't think of so many options that could happen in said scene

the queen bee added very interesting especially with her halloween costume

hope in the next update finally let's see some action with WW or with star and black fire
How did you get Circe and Volcana content unlocked I've geen struggling and the "unofficial guides" are still on 2.2.1 as many posts I've seen others asking on the triggers.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'd say this update was more hit than miss.
Queen Bee was A+ (Can't wait to leash that bitch)
Kasnia was decent. (Interested in cucking Savage though.) Wasn't a fan of the pointless WW interrogation scene. (It was hot but c'mon let me break her already.)
Harley 2 was honestly not what I would want at all, but hey I'm sure somebody liked her? All I kept thinking when Lex was fucking her was Sheldon Cooper yelling, "Bazinga" and then a random laugh track starts playing.

I'm kinda down because Volcana has all her content finished but I don't have her unlocked in the gallery for some reason.
I have same problem-Volcana just disappear from vault during the last update.Together with Circe.Now at least Circe is back.
Well I hope Mercy (or any others henchwomen) won't get a clone to have sex with...
Well Galatea is already a clone if that counts.
BTW second Harley appears in cells like superheroines,right?
Not at the menu where are OG Harley,Mercy and Lois?

Last edited:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
A little something to revisit as I went through past pages and so far haven't seen any responses for 1) How to get Circe to show up to get her content unlocked 2) Volcana content to get triggered 3) With current screenshot I feel I have an error for Mercy...as she keeps saying she's angry at lex as before I was sure when I played this from the start mercy had long hair lingerie as well as nude costumes with short and long hair and I'm beside myself for how those got pulled off.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
The 2.29 was excellent! Especially the Stargirl poses were :p :love:
This up to me is... nah... not saying it's bad, a lot of work has been made but in a wrong way...
When I read changlog "Maid blowjob/sex/anal Scenes" under Audrey, I thought "naively" we would have Audrey doing theese in her Maid outfit in her cell and the others Audrey outfits for another update... same thing for Harley Quinn, I didn't expect a clone...
ok you're right, Galatea is a clone (from Supergirl right?) but she is a true character with a personality, not just a sex-clone like Terra... well I don't know you but me, I don't really wish for a clone of Mercy, Blackfire, Cheshire (or even Audrey...)
maybe "Gunsmoke Games" wants to make clones to have sex with their own OG and threesome with Lex, I dunnot know, still I have many fetishism, but not the "cloning"...

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
How did you get Circe and Volcana content unlocked I've geen struggling and the "unofficial guides" are still on 2.2.1 as many posts I've seen others asking on the triggers.

Volcana is unblocked redoing the prison event where it appears for the first time and circe I think it is the yacht (which I do not remember if in normal or Halloween)
although I think there are some where there is a bug that prevents the appearance of circe in the logging shop and the only way to get it out is by activating it with the cheats as an unlocked character then you go to the logging shop and I should go out (but first I think you still need to meet her at the yacht)

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes