NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
A little something to revisit as I went through past pages and so far haven't seen any responses for 1) How to get Circe to show up to get her content unlocked 2) Volcana content to get triggered 3) With current screenshot I feel I have an error for Mercy...as she keeps saying she's angry at lex as before I was sure when I played this from the start mercy had long hair lingerie as well as nude costumes with short and long hair and I'm beside myself for how those got pulled off.
I'm having same trouble with Circe and I don't want to use cheat menu to get her, I've tried going through the Yacht Party but still nothing.
As for Volcana, go throughthe Prison again, then you can get her out then place her in your bedroom and you can have nightly fun
as for Mercy, make sure you don't have Harley as your henchewoman and you should be fine

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
Could use some help getting Circe
Don't want to use the cheat menu to get her, and I've gone through the yacht party but she still doesn't come up

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Cause He's Lobo, the Main Man, the last Czarnian, the best bounty hunter in the universe
and you'll probably get more content with him in the future
unless it ends up unlocking "she-lobo", i dont think it really adds much to the game. specially since it also means downgrading the chips for those 3 in order to get another jobber.

givecorny

Dec 30, 2019
Really wish the game would get back to its roots. It was supposed to be about capturing Heros turning them into sex workers and then converting them into sex slaves. Yet all the new content is focused on random bull shit and super villians. Meanwhile like half the original characters are still unfinished and dont even have scenes fleshed out for the "gameplay". Finish the fucking bordello scenes for the characters we are allowed to put there, then finish the cells progression for all the characters. After that you can add scenes that take us off on random fucking adventures.

Your working on fucking random shit that would go in dlc, while the core game is still maybe like 50% done.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Disappointing. They hyped it up as their biggest update and it falls completely flat compared to the original yacht event.

Nobody wanted another random maid, nobody wanted to see Lobo fuck WW before Lex (green WW doesn’t count bro), the WW boob grab scene is just more annoying teasing. Nobody wanted to see clone grey Harley full content before OG Harley. Volcana was more of the same from the last update.

Audrey was okay. Queen Bee is cool, but you can’t help but wonder why that effort went into adding yet another character when Mercy, Blackfire, Starfire, OG Harley, Superwoman, Galatea are still waiting for their full cell stuff. This is a joke.
the reason they added a new harley instead of reworking the og is pretty simple, now they can just answer "we already did harley content, so you have to wait until we finish XYZ content for us to look into".

i liked harley, i didnt like her face as she looks... off(my guess is the nose is either too low, or too small, as well as the eyes). i would like content to one of the other missing characters, with, maybe adding this harley as a teaser.

overall, this update wasnt bad, just disapointing.

ProjectKuro

Aug 17, 2017
Really wish the game would get back to its roots. It was supposed to be about capturing Heros turning them into sex workers and then converting them into sex slaves. Yet all the new content is focused on random bull shit and super villians. Meanwhile like half the original characters are still unfinished and dont even have scenes fleshed out for the "gameplay". Finish the fucking bordello scenes for the characters we are allowed to put there, then finish the cells progression for all the characters. After that you can add scenes that take us off on random fucking adventures.

Your working on fucking random shit that would go in dlc, while the core game is still maybe like 50% done.
I've been waiting 84 years for Huntress to get more action and still none till now.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

clawdude17

Dec 28, 2019
I've tried it dozens of times, way too many and ive never seen anything different? was there something that needed to have happened to trigger it? like when her father showed up to glamour slam? and if possible, can someone post a screencap of it?
Not sure if I got it by coincidence or if it was a trigger to cause the scene, but I remember having hired Rose (slades daughter) and villan posting her to the bordello before putting Artemis in the bordello and changing her costume to Tigress (via the bordello menus) . Should work after that, if it doesn't, then I guess I got it by luck.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
LMAO, basically 2 1/2 months for this? The problem is they hyped it up too much. If they hadn't it'd have been whatever, just another delay like usual.

Reactions: Brololol

Nahte123456

Nov 16, 2017
I think I glitched out Blackfire. I had her a prisoner but hadn't bothered making her a Henchwoman yet(I had to start over due to computer problems and since I knew all her content I didn't bother unlocking her), but now I can't seem to unlock her as a Henchwoman. She's stripped like 5 times but that's it, no talk, no special, no new outfit, just stuck.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Takes like 15 minutes to click through the prison event, and a long time for the yacht stuff too. Please don't add more content to these places.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes