YoBoiTerry

Jun 21, 2018
I`m having problems runing Unity games (not only this one) on MacOs Big Sur, Someone out there that's having the same problem or, knows how to solve it?
I'm having the same problem running this game and I'm not even on Big Sur. I'm on Catalina

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
I`m having problems runing Unity games (not only this one) on MacOs Big Sur, Someone out there that's having the same problem or, knows how to solve it?
Bootcamp, because apple removed Mac's ability to run 32-bit software.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
It's funny that of all the posts that those who have acquired content can't assist with helping those that had to star over for knowing the exact triggers for unlocking even costumes such as Mercy's lingerie with long hair and her nude options...as I've tried to follow red knight's guide and I'm stumped for the overall trigger to show that the takeover is done..

Reactions: Nerdyguy31

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I still need help unlocking the short and long hair nude costumes for Mercy...please help, I've finished the takeover and I have done dancing etc with each outfit but they still won't unlock even in the scene gallery

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I still need help unlocking the short and long hair nude costumes for Mercy...please help, I've finished the takeover and I have done dancing etc with each outfit but they still won't unlock even in the scene gallery
I remember that takes a really long time.Like bothering her at least 2 weeks.And after she did the blowjob.She is the only character that refuse to strip and did it only after handjob and blowjob scenes.

On another note I finally get Volcana to shows again at the vault scene list.I did again the prison event and she appears.
But Livewire still gives me nothing when I post her in Lex's room.
BTW Circe leash scene in the vault shows her blowjob scene.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes