Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
So guys, what do you expect to see next from the Kasnia event? Prison area is still open as several others. Lex said that he has a master plan to unfold. What character do you expect to see? Could we see WW again? Do you think he's planning to finish this event in the next update?

Obviously he wants to take the control of the Satellite Weapon and get rid of Savage in the process. He's already manipulating Audrey and the servant. Female guards as well. However, guards alone won't be enough to take down Savage. He could definitely use somehow WW in the process. Savage said that she can only come to Kasnia if she's invited. Despite some of the fans don't like this event he can make great stuff here.

Anyway, we could open a thread on this subject instead of pointless question: How I do this or that, Can someone give me a safe file, I have a bug, etc, etc...... xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Nerdyguy31

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
One update closer to finally being able to send Zatanna, Black Canary, and Huntress to the cells, I'm getting excited
Will be better first to add MB content for them.And then do the cells.Don't like to constantly put and remove superheroines in the cells in order to see 1 or 2 scenes in MB or GS.

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
it seems theres some kind of bug that makes certain villains not show up in the legion hideout. Checked it multiple times, just the same villains keep showing up

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
My game is trapped in an endless loop of the Kasnia Wedding. As soon as I finish it the event restarts. Can anyone help? Or does anyone have a 100% save?

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
If they can added a new character I would like it if the added Raven’s mom in it having them both be captured and submissive to Lex and Tala

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Could you actually please given an answer to the question as the top of the page is vague since there is 992 pages to this thread
The page your post appeared on. The question of Volcana and her GS scene was discussed just a few posts before yours.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
How many alternate universe Harleys are there? I can see each new Harley deciding to replace the previous one and using Tala, cloning or the teleporter to grab another, (or even a robot Harley?). I'd love to see Lex get his revenge on the Joker by dumping a half dozen or so Harleys on him, . . . .

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
I'm at the event but I'm stuck at audrey and the guards, there's no other scenes left. The only two options are the guards' dance scene and audrey's sex scene
I think that's the end of the content for now. Which is a lot considering I haven't played this game in 2 years. Unfortunately, I can unlock the Terra content that's in the updates.

XT68

Oct 7, 2018
How do i unlock the leash ive completely forgotten as ive started a new game
Edit: never mind i got it lol :D

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes