Emmdoz

Dec 27, 2019
Can anyone tell me the purpose of this new rebuilt version I've read about?. I'm sorry but I have't checked out this game in a while and don't know whether I should download the normal one or the rebuilt one. Thanks

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
Can anyone tell me the purpose of this new rebuilt version I've read about?. I'm sorry but I have't checked out this game in a while and don't know whether I should download the normal one or the rebuilt one. Thanks
Rebuilt version uses a new version of Unity so it will be compatible on Android along with (hopefully) fewer bugs. But it has next to no content. You should download the normal one if you want to see the newer content.

RocketSurgery

Sep 15, 2017
look i am not tring to rock the boat are anything but i find that funny they tell you not to make money off there stuff but they want to make money off of other people's stuff lol. they don't own the the carachters in this game those are ther people's stuff lol like the creater's of dc univers . i like the game and yes i know i what site i am on but still find there way of thinking funny as hell.
It's transformative and fair use for certain, but intellectual property is bullshit anyway. You can't pretend they're not making something of value.

CQPCon

Dec 27, 2017
I'm facing some bugs and issues in getting a 100% gallery. Here's a list of them:

Bugs:
  • Can't seem to access Mercy's Lingerie 2, Naked, and Naked with Hair Down portraits, even though I got them through the actions
  • Circe's leash scene in the gallery instead links to her BJ scene
  • Wonder Woman's lasso scene, Miss Martian's Dance 2 scene, and Raven's spank scene link to nothing
  • Raven's Leash Gallery has 2 Locked scenes at the end that glitches out
  • Vixen's MB Scenes are glitched, transporting the player to the private room
  • Cheetah Gallery would not return to 1st page after I reached the last page
  • Batgirl's MB BJ scene has the old suit switch to a new one when cumming on her face
Issues:
  • Options in scenes that I can't access
    • Mercy
      • 7 Options in Mercy's Dance scene (Naked, Naked with Hair Down, ?)
      • 3 Options in Mercy's Strip scene (Lingerie 1 and 2, ?)
      • 2 Options in Mercy's HJ scene (Naked and Naked with Hair Down)
      • 2 Options in Mercy's BJ scene (Naked and Naked with Hair Down)
    • 1 Option in Blackfire's Strip scene (Unknown?)
    • 1 Option in Starfire's Dance Scene (Unknown (Naked)?)
    • 3 Options in Starfire's Inspection Scene (Naked? the Terrible (even though it seems that it won't be accessible when Starfire's wearing it)? Unknown)
    • 4 Options in Artemis's Spank scene (Casual, School Girl, Slut, Naked)
    • 1 Option in Artemis's Finger scene (Naked)
    • 2 Options in Supergirl's Confrontation scene (Galatea's Slut and Supergirl outfit)
      • Can't even redo the scene when with Supergirl
    • Miss Martian
      • 2 Options in Miss Martian's Finger scene (Slut or Short)
      • 2 Options in Miss Martian's Strip scene (2 Unknown)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Blowjob scene (Naked with Short Hair)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Sex scene (Naked with Short Hair)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Anal scene (Naked with Short Hair)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Leash scene (Short)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Artemis BJ scene (short)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Artemis Anal scene (Short)
      • 4 Options in Miss Martian's MB scenes (Strip, BJ, Sex, Anal (4 Unknown Clothing))
    • 2 Options in Raven's Dance scene (2 Unknown outfits for Tala)
    • 1 Option in Raven's Strip scene (1 Unknown outfit for Raven)
    • 2 Options in Raven's Leash scenes (2 Unknown Places)
  • Scenes that I can't access
    • Erica's Blow Job
    • Queen Bee's Halloween Anal
    • Livewire's Halloween Gangbang
    • 3 Unknown Scenes from TV's Harley Quinn
    • 11 locked Scenes in Talia's Gallery
    • 1 Scene in Poison Ivy's Gallery
      • It's the one between Lesbian Scene 2 and Shower Scene 1
If anyone can give advice on how to resolve these issues, that'd be greatly appreciated.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
The page your post appeared on. The question of Volcana and her GS scene was discussed just a few posts before yours.
Okay that's for getting Volcana's scenes but not how to get her to trigger in the legion. Seems with this game that with each update with new content added the code messes up the old content.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I'm facing some bugs and issues in getting a 100% gallery. Here's a list of them:

Bugs:
  • Can't seem to access Mercy's Lingerie 2, Naked, and Naked with Hair Down portraits, even though I got them through the actions
  • Circe's leash scene in the gallery instead links to her BJ scene
  • Wonder Woman's lasso scene, Miss Martian's Dance 2 scene, and Raven's spank scene link to nothing
  • Raven's Leash Gallery has 2 Locked scenes at the end that glitches out
  • Vixen's MB Scenes are glitched, transporting the player to the private room
  • Cheetah Gallery would not return to 1st page after I reached the last page
  • Batgirl's MB BJ scene has the old suit switch to a new one when cumming on her face
Issues:
  • Options in scenes that I can't access
    • Mercy
      • 7 Options in Mercy's Dance scene (Naked, Naked with Hair Down, ?)
      • 3 Options in Mercy's Strip scene (Lingerie 1 and 2, ?)
      • 2 Options in Mercy's HJ scene (Naked and Naked with Hair Down)
      • 2 Options in Mercy's BJ scene (Naked and Naked with Hair Down)
    • 1 Option in Blackfire's Strip scene (Unknown?)
    • 1 Option in Starfire's Dance Scene (Unknown (Naked)?)
    • 3 Options in Starfire's Inspection Scene (Naked? the Terrible (even though it seems that it won't be accessible when Starfire's wearing it)? Unknown)
    • 4 Options in Artemis's Spank scene (Casual, School Girl, Slut, Naked)
    • 1 Option in Artemis's Finger scene (Naked)
    • 2 Options in Supergirl's Confrontation scene (Galatea's Slut and Supergirl outfit)
      • Can't even redo the scene when with Supergirl
    • Miss Martian
      • 2 Options in Miss Martian's Finger scene (Slut or Short)
      • 2 Options in Miss Martian's Strip scene (2 Unknown)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Blowjob scene (Naked with Short Hair)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Sex scene (Naked with Short Hair)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Anal scene (Naked with Short Hair)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Leash scene (Short)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Artemis BJ scene (short)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Artemis Anal scene (Short)
      • 4 Options in Miss Martian's MB scenes (Strip, BJ, Sex, Anal (4 Unknown Clothing))
    • 2 Options in Raven's Dance scene (2 Unknown outfits for Tala)
    • 1 Option in Raven's Strip scene (1 Unknown outfit for Raven)
    • 2 Options in Raven's Leash scenes (2 Unknown Places)
  • Scenes that I can't access
    • Erica's Blow Job
    • Queen Bee's Halloween Anal
    • Livewire's Halloween Gangbang
    • 3 Unknown Scenes from TV's Harley Quinn
    • 11 locked Scenes in Talia's Gallery
    • 1 Scene in Poison Ivy's Gallery
      • It's the one between Lesbian Scene 2 and Shower Scene 1
If anyone can give advice on how to resolve these issues, that'd be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for that list as I posted like 3 other times on the Mercy bug and no one replied they kept going on about Kasnia content when really it was pretty simple to just click around the last area you had done a scene with Savage and Audrey being the office...lol common sense there on that one..and I feel for the Circe content to show up is off of freshly done for yacht and Halloween parties...same with Volcana doing prison stryker's island fresh.

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
I noticed outside of Nanda Parbat and yacht Talia still has almost a page of unlockable, I tried searching in the thread a bit but didn't find anything useful. Can anyone tell me how those could be unlocked? Or are those actually bugs?

pbam

May 22, 2018
I noticed outside of Nanda Parbat and yacht Talia still has almost a page of unlockable, I tried searching in the thread a bit but didn't find anything useful. Can anyone tell me how those could be unlocked? Or are those actually bugs?
I think it's a bug. No way she has that many actual scenes right now. As much as I like the concept and the art of this game unlocking stuff is a real pain. I honestly really hate games that have some obscure and specific way to unlock things. It's fine if it's just like one or two secrets or an easter egg but when you're dealing with a cast this big with multiple scenes with unlock conditions along with rng you gotta at least throw a bone to your audience.

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
This game is such a mixed bag for me. On the one hand, I love the art. It is beyond good to the point I would be more surprised to find out that the artist didn't work on one of the series. And it is very clear to me that the people making this were big fans of the animated era back in the 90s and have written the characters and the setting to be extremely faithful. And the dynamic between Lex and Mercy is perfect. And I do like the idea of slow corruption of these heroines.

On the other hand, oh my god, the grind in this game is terrible. I was focusing on just one of the girls while waiting for the money to come in so I could upgrade the devices and I would click next night, click lexcorp, click lab, click room, click cells, click character. Just give me a button in the corner that advances the time. And unless I am missing something there is no skip button so I am watching the same exact scenes over and over again trying to get to the new content.

More over, I feel like there is no way to know how to progress forward. Like I tell them to strip and after the second time its exactly the same every time. But if you do it four more times then you get the next scene. Well how was I to know that? Why would I keep watching the exact same thing over and over again? Then other times I keep doing the same scene again and again and nothing new happens and I don't know if that's because there is no more content or I need to do something else.

I know some people might say that what the guides are for, but I shouldn't have to use a guide in order to play a game.
And then lastly, I just feel like there is no real story to this game. Now, I'm not expecting anything amazing but it would be nice to be working towards something. But right now I just feel like I am puttering around.

I have been playing this game for awhile now and I really do love it and think there is a lot of potential here, but man if it can't be a slog to get through.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Ok, I am enjoying the new stuff, especially lobo. Seeing him get blown by Hawkgirl is easily her best content so far artwise (subjective opinion).

I am also however having issues.
Yacht is fine, loved Queen Bee. Circe bukkake is alright.

Queen Bee Halloween on the other hand I am not getting anal.
or Livewire's gangbang.
or Jinx's anal.

Let's just say I can't get any of the new Halloween 2 scenes. Not happy. I go so far as to trigger the dialogues for the girl I want, and only her, and after a dozen back and forth between rooms it still won't trigger. Am I missing something? Do i need to Black manta to unlock? Help please anyone.

jakagami

Oct 29, 2017
Ok, I am enjoying the new stuff, especially lobo. Seeing him get blown by Hawkgirl is easily her best content so far artwise (subjective opinion).

I am also however having issues.
Yacht is fine, loved Queen Bee. Circe bukkake is alright.

Queen Bee Halloween on the other hand I am not getting anal.
or Livewire's gangbang.
or Jinx's anal.

Let's just say I can't get any of the new Halloween 2 scenes. Not happy. I go so far as to trigger the dialogues for the girl I want, and only her, and after a dozen back and forth between rooms it still won't trigger. Am I missing something? Do i need to Black manta to unlock? Help please anyone.

for the scenes you're not getting, you need to talk to the girl you want to get the scene, and then just waste time till her scene triggers (enter rooms and leave without talking to anyone so you don't trigger another girl scene) and you will surely get the one you are talking to

Reactions: RobertoCasas
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes