Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
gotta say, I am disappointed. I was hoping for more WW content...Instead just a tit grab

also, this new event has a little confliction with Halloween event.
Lex says that he didn't know that WW had such firm tits, yet he fucks her in Halloween event.

at least Queen Bee is a nice surprise.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
how to get circe portal scenes? I re-did the yatch and halloween events mutiple times and checked tala's hop multiple times.

NoWeeby

Sep 12, 2020
This game is such a mixed bag for me. On the one hand, I love the art. It is beyond good to the point I would be more surprised to find out that the artist didn't work on one of the series. And it is very clear to me that the people making this were big fans of the animated era back in the 90s and have written the characters and the setting to be extremely faithful. And the dynamic between Lex and Mercy is perfect. And I do like the idea of slow corruption of these heroines.

On the other hand, oh my god, the grind in this game is terrible. I was focusing on just one of the girls while waiting for the money to come in so I could upgrade the devices and I would click next night, click lexcorp, click lab, click room, click cells, click character. Just give me a button in the corner that advances the time. And unless I am missing something there is no skip button so I am watching the same exact scenes over and over again trying to get to the new content.

More over, I feel like there is no way to know how to progress forward. Like I tell them to strip and after the second time its exactly the same every time. But if you do it four more times then you get the next scene. Well how was I to know that? Why would I keep watching the exact same thing over and over again? Then other times I keep doing the same scene again and again and nothing new happens and I don't know if that's because there is no more content or I need to do something else.

I know some people might say that what the guides are for, but I shouldn't have to use a guide in order to play a game.
And then lastly, I just feel like there is no real story to this game. Now, I'm not expecting anything amazing but it would be nice to be working towards something. But right now I just feel like I am puttering around.

I have been playing this game for awhile now and I really do love it and think there is a lot of potential here, but man if it can't be a slog to get through.
IIRC you can hold shift+space and it will skip dialogue. Makes the grind faster. Hope it works!!

buff

May 29, 2017
A mod should add "lesbian" tag to the game, there's a decent amount of that content now. A minor amount of incest as well, if you count sister/sister action as incest.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
yes, I think so, 3 scenes in yacht and one in halloween, right?
It must be a bug.You can use the cheat menu to unlock it.Last time I did it too.
I'm facing some bugs and issues in getting a 100% gallery. Here's a list of them:

Bugs:
  • Can't seem to access Mercy's Lingerie 2, Naked, and Naked with Hair Down portraits, even though I got them through the actions
  • Circe's leash scene in the gallery instead links to her BJ scene
  • Wonder Woman's lasso scene, Miss Martian's Dance 2 scene, and Raven's spank scene link to nothing
  • Raven's Leash Gallery has 2 Locked scenes at the end that glitches out
  • Vixen's MB Scenes are glitched, transporting the player to the private room
  • Cheetah Gallery would not return to 1st page after I reached the last page
  • Batgirl's MB BJ scene has the old suit switch to a new one when cumming on her face
Issues:
  • Options in scenes that I can't access
    • Mercy
      • 7 Options in Mercy's Dance scene (Naked, Naked with Hair Down, ?)
      • 3 Options in Mercy's Strip scene (Lingerie 1 and 2, ?)
      • 2 Options in Mercy's HJ scene (Naked and Naked with Hair Down)
      • 2 Options in Mercy's BJ scene (Naked and Naked with Hair Down)
    • 1 Option in Blackfire's Strip scene (Unknown?)
    • 1 Option in Starfire's Dance Scene (Unknown (Naked)?)
    • 3 Options in Starfire's Inspection Scene (Naked? the Terrible (even though it seems that it won't be accessible when Starfire's wearing it)? Unknown)
    • 4 Options in Artemis's Spank scene (Casual, School Girl, Slut, Naked)
    • 1 Option in Artemis's Finger scene (Naked)
    • 2 Options in Supergirl's Confrontation scene (Galatea's Slut and Supergirl outfit)
      • Can't even redo the scene when with Supergirl
    • Miss Martian
      • 2 Options in Miss Martian's Finger scene (Slut or Short)
      • 2 Options in Miss Martian's Strip scene (2 Unknown)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Blowjob scene (Naked with Short Hair)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Sex scene (Naked with Short Hair)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Anal scene (Naked with Short Hair)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Leash scene (Short)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Artemis BJ scene (short)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Artemis Anal scene (Short)
      • 4 Options in Miss Martian's MB scenes (Strip, BJ, Sex, Anal (4 Unknown Clothing))
    • 2 Options in Raven's Dance scene (2 Unknown outfits for Tala)
    • 1 Option in Raven's Strip scene (1 Unknown outfit for Raven)
    • 2 Options in Raven's Leash scenes (2 Unknown Places)
  • Scenes that I can't access
    • Erica's Blow Job
    • Queen Bee's Halloween Anal
    • Livewire's Halloween Gangbang
    • 3 Unknown Scenes from TV's Harley Quinn
    • 11 locked Scenes in Talia's Gallery
    • 1 Scene in Poison Ivy's Gallery
      • It's the one between Lesbian Scene 2 and Shower Scene 1
If anyone can give advice on how to resolve these issues, that'd be greatly appreciated.
No problem with Mercy's outfits.
Circe is like you said-showing blowjob scene instead of leash scene at the vault
Raven scenes are working for me.
Cheetah-yes the return to first page don't work.
For other superheroines I can't say,because I just remove all of them from the cells.
At least I menage to fix Livewire and now she shows up at Lex's room.After some work with regedit.

Last edited:
Reactions: SirPEEPEE

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
It must be a bug.You can use the cheat menu to unlock it.Last time I did it too.

No problem with Mercy's outfits.
Circe is like you said-showing blowjob scene instead of leash scene at the vault
Raven scenes are working for me.
Cheetah-yes the return to first page don't work.
For other superheroines I can't say,because I just remove all of them from the cells.
At least I menage to fix Livewire and now she shows up at Lex's room.After some work with regedit.

i tried using the cheat menu but it wont work for me. dunno what exactly do i need to do, but im pretty sure i was able to use it before, just not now.

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
Seeing Alt. Herley Quinn, and watching some JLU, gave me an idea.
Dunno if they've got it planned already or adding stuff as they go along, but they could teleport Justice Lord Wonder Woman and Hawk Girl in as well.

Reactions: Revan 12345

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
Seeing Alt. Herley Quinn, and watching some JLU, gave me an idea.
Dunno if they've got it planned already or adding stuff as they go along, but they could teleport Justice Lord Wonder Woman and Hawk Girl in as well.
Definitely, that would be the right move. Kasnia event is unfinished. I'm hoping that he'll bring WW back. I'm kind of into the game story. Lex obviously want to control satellite weapon. He's going to need someone to deal with Savage. Maid and some guards won't be enough. Savage said that WW can come back only if invited and Lex hinted that he has a master-mind plan. Plus she's fan favorite. We never know what is the next update, but I'm hoping that he's going to finish Kasnia event in one swing. On top of that we'll have one more girl with her cell content. And possibly we are going to teleport to Queens Bee location. Also new trend is introducing new girl in every update. Most of the people want Green Lantern girl. Personally, I would like to see Fire.
Best thing about WW is that she has potential to have a ton of content. Interaction with introduced girls: Hawk Girl, Circe, Audrey, Superwoman, and others that aren't in the game: Hippolyta, Big Barda, Justice Lord Wonder Woman, and possibly some others.
At some point he's going to do this. Maybe next year, maybe who knows when:) We can only hope for the best. Overall he's doing a great job. Art is great and story is nice. Negative side is that patreons don't have influence on the upcoming content and updates are not consistent in terms of time and there is no road map.
I would like to see some discussion about possible new content and events instead of constant negative opinions. We can be negative all we want but in the end we all know that nobody is asking us about anything. I mean, I agree with most of the people that he should do stuff differently. By doing that he would have more money in the long run and people would be satisfied. But sadly it is what it is:)

Reactions: NPC041188
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes