Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
oh u meant rouge like adventures i played that one not my style i want a marvel game that is doing all the characters not just the x men
I remember an old interview with the artist and he said that he wanted to do a game with either DC characters or Marvel characters. He went on to say he went with DC because Oni was already doing Marvel with Rogue-Like.

Reactions: Klony

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I remember an old interview with the artist and he said that he wanted to do a game with either DC characters or Marvel characters. He went on to say he went with DC because Oni was already doing Marvel with Rogue-Like.
I am not sure Rouge Like started before Injustice Unlimited-August 2015.

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
like i said that one focuses only on the x men which bothers me cux there is even more characters then just xmen in marvel and also its not my style of a game id like to see marvel game in style of su there is one that just started but idk if the creators are gonna stay focused on itt or give up

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
Yes there is a problem with Mercy's outfits as I'm experiencing the same issue in my game and I've finished the lexcorp takeover event as well as all actions with Mercy dressed in her chauffeur, lexcorp suit and her business suit still only gave me short hair (lingerie 1). As going by Red Knight's unofficial guide lexcorp takeover is the trigger for mercy yet it didn't happen.
yeah I'm having the same problem with Mercy, so far everything else in the game is working perfectly.

I recently got a new computer and lost my previous saves so I'm going through the game systematically one character at a time and so far I've only noticed two problems, the ones listed above and a few of Killer Frost scenes, her lesbian scenes won't activate and one of her fingering prison scene won't unlock, so far those are the only problems I've come across but will post more as I come across them.

EDIT: the Erica nude dance not unlocking

also yes, more multiverse, might i suggest the Dee Dee's, to really round out the Harley Quinn Multiverse.

Last edited:

OpusTopus

Oct 21, 2018
okay please help, i have some problem and maybe bug ?. Teleportation Nanda Parbat somehow didn't show up in Lab after orgy, and Circe wasn't available at Tala's shop after getting all the scenes in both parties, what should I do?

heathcliph24

Aug 22, 2019
Hello guys, I ve been wondering if you can break Lois like you do with the other girls. I still have a scene not unlocked with her and I was hoping it s her finally breaking,but I can t activate it

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Aye lads, I have a locked scene for Batgirl. It is on the page where her Bordello scene is, on the bottom, right above "back". Did the lesbian scene with Ivy, did the Halloween stuff, but none of them shows up, still a locked scene. Any idea?

javin43

Jan 12, 2019
someone knows how to open the game with macOS? They say that I don't have the permission to open the app
thanks

D

Deleted member 2497343

I played this game two years ago and loved it. I would like to play again, but now with the developer's intention to create a 'SU: Rebuilt' version I was discouraged. Do you guys think that if I come back in about two years this game will be complete? I don't follow the creator's work closely, so I don't know the future plans he has for this game.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes