StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I am still missing Batgirl scene in the vault on the last side, the one with "Bordello 1" right at the bottom above "Back" is still locked, and I did everything even halloween scenes. Any ideas?

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
IDEA FOR NEW EVENT
I have a perfect idea for a new event. In Harley Quinn S02E09 Eris possessed Queen Hippolyta and she tried to used her to sell Themiscyra to Lex Lutor. This event could be huge and Gunsmoke is great at writing stories for the game. Imagine the possibilities. If someone is his Patreon or active on his Discord please tell him about this idea.

I'm interested what do you guys think about this event?

Last edited:

icelandblack9

Jul 29, 2020
IDEA FOR NEW EVENT
I have a perfect idea for a new event. In Harley Quinn S02E09 Eris possessed Queen Hippolyta and she tried to used her to sell Themiscyra to Lex Lutor. This event could be huge and Gunsmoke is great at writing stories for the game. Imagine the possibilities. If someone is his Patreon or active on his Discord please tell him about this idea.

I'm interested what do you guys think about this event?
NO, they do not need any new "idea".
They need to finish the old girls before add any new events

YoBoiTerry

Jun 21, 2018
NO, they do not need any new "idea".
They need to finish the old girls before add any new events
Yeah, this is why the game will not be finished in the next few years lol. It's better to finish the core game and then go back and add all of this other content

Zencuto

Jun 3, 2018
When I chose the special option for backfire, there is another "special" bar instead of "leash" option. Any way to fix this?

Reactions: danmaner

Hylianmaster

Jun 12, 2018
I am missing 3 Harley events I think these are
- Suicide Squad Intro Scene
- Hero Intro Scene someone
knows how to get them ?

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
has anyone else noticed the locked stuff on the second page of Harley2's scenes, my theory is that it's one of two things

1. Harley2 is going to be the newest henchwoman (this one is probably a long shot, I just like to see more henchwomen stuff) and that is yacht stuff.

2. Multiverse threesome between Harley, Lex and Harley2.

nobelson111

Dec 7, 2020
Unfortunately, this was glitched in one of the recent updates. I started a new save after the update that included the Hawkgirl cell content and you can't unlock Blackfire as a henchwoman. In the cell, Lex offers her a position as a Henchwoman and says he wants an answer the next time he sees her. I've visited her like 10 times since then and she never becomes a Henchwoman.
Make Mercy the henchwoman then talk to Blackfire. That's what unlocked it for me

S3nsenmann

Oct 30, 2017
Here is my 2.3 Save.
There should be everything unlocked that is currently unlockable. Just doubleblick to import in the registry and start Save 1 ingame.
There is something wrong with one or the other strip scenes, so if its not working in the vault you have to do it ingame. If anything is missing, please tell me.

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
Here is my 2.3 Save.
There should be everything unlocked that is currently unlockable. Just doubleblick to import in the registry and start Save 1 ingame.
There is something wrong with one or the other strip scenes, so if its not working in the vault you have to do it ingame. If anything is missing, please tell me.
Does anyone have a safe file?:LOL:

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
I played this game two years ago and loved it. I would like to play again, but now with the developer's intention to create a 'SU: Rebuilt' version I was discouraged. Do you guys think that if I come back in about two years this game will be complete? I don't follow the creator's work closely, so I don't know the future plans he has for this game.
is the rebuild going to get an update anytime soon?
Anyone played the rebuild? Has the rebuild caught up to the original yet? If not, what's the percentage?
AFAIK there wasn't a word about any progress made on Rebuilt for a year or so. I guess it is forgotten and abandonded at this point.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes