joepe

Jan 15, 2018
Hey, can you tell how you extracted this ?
Sure. These are roughly the steps I did to get it working

1. Extract all asset files with uTinyRipper (drop the whole SU folder into the program)
  2. Decompile Assembly-CSharp.dll with ILSpy and save the .cs files in the Scripts folder from (1)
  3. Download the fungus .unitypackage (I used v3.0.0)
  4. Create a new Unity project from the folder from (1) (It should automatically tell you what version of Unity to use)
  5. When all assets have been loaded, go to Assets->Import package->Custom package and select the package from (3)
  6. In the import dialog that opens, only select items that are listed under "Editor" folders
  7. For me all textures were misaligned. To fix this you need to modify all .meta files in the Texture2D folder from (1). Change the "alignment" value to 0, preferably with a script since there are a ton of them.
Good luck!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
so i got the wedding to happen , and i have the teleport to the new place , but once im there if i leave my room and go anywhere i get blocked by guards or it says no is here ie ballroom , is there a order to trigger seeing audrey again there , also why is it if i visit the audrey in the cell she isnt angry another audrey got married ?
You must visit west wing several times,meet the female guards also several times and then you can choose to visit Audrey.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
This is something like walkthrough i did by writing which scenes i finished and which ones remained worked really well for me and maybe will help you to guys its not by order how i did it or how the scenes go not linear no idea how to called it its alphabetical there is also better walkthrough on the 1st page but if you want to know which scenes you finished you can use it i hope will help worked well for me. Also must to mention needs to be open with "WordPad" no Notepad. Also worked for me with Word but still recommend with "WordPad" its almost finished maybe i uploaded before i finised the game well this version at least of the game so maybe i not writed a scene or two but you will know which scenes are missing for you and which you finished!
Either way helpful for some of the clusterfucking around

Hamborgar1738

Sep 18, 2020
ive just started playing the game, and in the guide i see that it says to put some heroines like supergirl in cells. how do you put them in cells?

SmokeyBrown69

Sep 30, 2019
I can't place any of my heroines in the meta bordello and grand slam. How do you fix that? They're just greyed out in the selection screen but i can interact with them in their cells

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
I can't place any of my heroines in the meta bordello and grand slam. How do you fix that? They're just greyed out in the selection screen but i can interact with them in their cells
Lexcorp - Labs - Devices - Upgrade Device - Choose a cell heroine - Reset
This will make the heroine available for Bordello and GS, and will remove her from the cells. 1607615883003.png

Last edited:

Zeroical

Jul 16, 2020
Ummm i played the 2.2.9 version, how to update it into the 2.3 version. Should i just extract the 2.3 version into the 2.2.9 version or what?. Can anyone tell me pls?

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Ummm i played the 2.2.9 version, how to update it into the 2.3 version. Should i just extract the 2.3 version into the 2.2.9 version or what?. Can anyone tell me pls?
Delete 2.2.9, download and launch the 2.3. Your progress is safe.

PikaBeka

Dec 10, 2020
Hello there. I have a problem with Kasnia event. It is completely dark screen and nothing happens. Does anybody knows what to do?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes