acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
Is the bug fixed for Circe? Like will she appear now without cheats? Cause not going to start a new game.

Apr 22, 2018
Does anyone else has a bug on Batgirls Anal scene? Whenever I go to that option she just stands there and there's no transition, without any menus, just her standing sprite and the background.

CodeineCrazyKermit

Jul 8, 2018
macOS Big Sur "You do not have permission to open blah-blah-blah" FIX:

After you unpack the game and run into "You do not have permission to open".

1. Open Terminal, enter "chmod -R 755 ", do not forget the space at the end, it's there for a reason.
2. Drag and drop the .app file in there.
3. Press return.

After that go ahead and run the game. You can do it with any other apps that behave the same, btw.

If you are interested as to what it does – chmod manages file permissions in most Unix systems, when Mac prohibits you from reading, viewing or opening a file – this command overrides it. -R is a historical artifact, while 755 means only you can write in the directory, while other profiles can't.

Last edited:

Grimguy101

Jan 10, 2020
Here is my 2.3 Save.
There should be everything unlocked that is currently unlockable. Just doubleblick to import in the registry and start Save 1 ingame.
There is something wrong with one or the other strip scenes, so if its not working in the vault you have to do it ingame. If anything is missing, please tell me.
So I can't visit new Harley, just comes up blank and superwomans halloween event scenes aren't there and don't unlock. other wise looks great

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
macOS Big Sur "You do not have permission to open blah-blah-blah" FIX:

After you unpack the game and run into "You do not have permission to open".

1. Open Terminal, enter "chmod -R 755 ", do not forget the space at the end, it's there for a reason.
2. Drag and drop the .app file in there.
3. Press return.

After that go ahead and run the game. You can do it with any other apps that behave the same, btw.
yeah... i did that in the terminal and i still couldn't open... is there like a video or something?

Last edited:

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Revan 12345 you're the biggest noob here seriously...why make the post that you did? Kinda makes you sound like some kid
I don't suppose this is revan's case, but does nobody else notice a suspicious increase in noob accounts that just come to suck up to what has long been established, is now just a crappy milking project? specially ever since a dev or the devs took attention to f95? It's almost as if a certain someone is making new accounts only to improve the game's image, and to fill the pages with spam so that the negative comments or hilarious jokes don't stand out. Very sus indeed.

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
I don't suppose this is revan's case, but does nobody else notice a suspicious increase in noob accounts that just come to suck up to what has long been established, is now just a crappy milking project? specially ever since a dev or the devs took attention to f95? It's almost as if a certain someone is making new accounts only to improve the game's image, and to fill the pages with spam so that the negative comments or hilarious jokes don't stand out. Very sus indeed.
Chill out. I was just joking because people are lazy to use search or scroll trough 2 or 3 pages to find the save file. And rest assured, I have no connection with the developer. I'm just trying to be positive and make some posts in order to practice my English. I really don't know what's the fass. But I guess in the end the best way is to be a silent user. Just visit a site and download the update

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

joepe

Jan 15, 2018
So I can't visit new Harley, just comes up blank and superwomans halloween event scenes aren't there and don't unlock. other wise looks great
Had the same issue with Superwoman's Halloween event when I tried to access the scenes from the vault. Managed to fix it though. If you open the registry editor and navigate to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Someguy\Something Unlimited" and then set the value of suSlot01_hSWomanSC to 6 the menu options should hopefully unlock.

Grimguy101

Jan 10, 2020
Had the same issue with Superwoman's Halloween event when I tried to access the scenes from the vault. Managed to fix it though. If you open the registry editor and navigate to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Someguy\Something Unlimited" and then set the value of suSlot01_hSWomanSC to 6 the menu options should hopefully unlock.
It didn't work for me, thank you though.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
This is something like walkthrough i did by writing which scenes i finished and which ones remained worked really well for me and maybe will help you to guys its not by order how i did it or how the scenes go not linear no idea how to called it its alphabetical there is also better walkthrough on the 1st page but if you want to know which scenes you finished you can use it i hope will help worked well for me. Also must to mention needs to be open with "WordPad" no Notepad. Also worked for me with Word but still recommend with "WordPad" its almost finished maybe i uploaded before i finised the game well this version at least of the game so maybe i not writed a scene or two but you will know which scenes are missing for you and which you finished!

Reactions: HBKTheIcon69

Jameson789

Oct 7, 2018
Anyone heard anything about new Starfire content? Or, is just dancing and the Blackfire combo content the only bit available?

warlord698

May 10, 2018
Revan 12345 you're the biggest noob here seriously...why make the post that you did? Kinda makes you sound like some kid
considering he was legit replying to a post that had a save file....but the user who posted the file was listing errors. so they were most likely were asking for a current, problem free, complete save file

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
so i got the wedding to happen , and i have the teleport to the new place , but once im there if i leave my room and go anywhere i get blocked by guards or it says no is here ie ballroom , is there a order to trigger seeing audrey again there , also why is it if i visit the audrey in the cell she isnt angry another audrey got married ?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes