armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hello there. I have a problem with Kasnia event. It is completely dark screen and nothing happens. Does anybody knows what to do?
That sounds much more like a problem with your PC or whatever you use to play the game.
Unity based games are also acting funny from time to time.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Does the redknight guide get updated regulary or not? I have seen that for the previous release(not this one) it was done one day after the release. Since it is sill not updated, I am guessing it is a completely random thing. Am I mistaken?

Aug 11, 2017
I rather liked the new HQ2019 harley show and design, so seeing her ni the game was definetly surprised, but welcome, Hopefully he does more with her,

PikaBeka

Dec 10, 2020
That sounds much more like a problem with your PC or whatever you use to play the game.
Unity based games are also acting funny from time to time.
Yes. It seems something went wrong with save file. So, I find corrupted part and replaced it. BTW, how to unlock wonder woman bordello scene 2?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yes. It seems something went wrong with save file. So, I find corrupted part and replaced it. BTW, how to unlock wonder woman bordello scene 2?
Put her in bordello normal slot,not private or exhibition room,and check the cameras.
It's random-if she will be with Lobo or another patron.
Also Lobo can be seen only with 1 from Supergirl,Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl at the same night.So if you want exactly WW don't put Supergirl and Hawkgirl in a normal bordello room.

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
I have a question and it is completely off topic but I am still working on a Marvel something unlimited and wanted to see who you all thought would be good Henchwomen.
(I am mostly going off of the shows that aired in the 90's and any of the show the preceded the 90's, followed the 90's and the animated movies would be multiverse stuff)

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I have a question and it is completely off topic but I am still working on a Marvel something unlimited and wanted to see who you all thought would be good Henchwomen.
(I am mostly going off of the shows that aired in the 90's and any of the show the preceded the 90's, followed the 90's and the animated movies would be multiverse stuff)
no, go make your own forum and ask that.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes