Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
How do we see the star saphire portrait update ? I don't see any difference. Also I can see lobo in the bordello but can't hire him
I don't know what is Star Saphire portrait update. The only thing I could think of is hiring scene when you give her money.

bingo77

Feb 14, 2019
So far this game is pretty cool, the update as well felt substantial. One minor note, I wish they would just focus on fleshing out the narratives/scenes for old characters rather than adding new ones. There are also quite a few remaining interwoven narratives that need some attention/completion.

Audrey <-> WW <-> Superwoman
Galatea <-> Supergirl
Starfire <-> Blackfire

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I found the most recent update to be the exact opposite of substantial. It was around the same amount of content as usual only with a whole lot of extra bullshit between scenes. Honestly I would actually say it was less actual content than usual.

OpusTopus

Oct 21, 2018
I'm facing some bugs and issues in getting a 100% gallery. Here's a list of them:

Bugs:
  • Can't seem to access Mercy's Lingerie 2, Naked, and Naked with Hair Down portraits, even though I got them through the actions
  • Circe's leash scene in the gallery instead links to her BJ scene
  • Wonder Woman's lasso scene, Miss Martian's Dance 2 scene, and Raven's spank scene link to nothing
  • Raven's Leash Gallery has 2 Locked scenes at the end that glitches out
  • Vixen's MB Scenes are glitched, transporting the player to the private room
  • Cheetah Gallery would not return to 1st page after I reached the last page
  • Batgirl's MB BJ scene has the old suit switch to a new one when cumming on her face
Issues:
  • Options in scenes that I can't access
    • Mercy
      • 7 Options in Mercy's Dance scene (Naked, Naked with Hair Down, ?)
      • 3 Options in Mercy's Strip scene (Lingerie 1 and 2, ?)
      • 2 Options in Mercy's HJ scene (Naked and Naked with Hair Down)
      • 2 Options in Mercy's BJ scene (Naked and Naked with Hair Down)
    • 1 Option in Blackfire's Strip scene (Unknown?)
    • 1 Option in Starfire's Dance Scene (Unknown (Naked)?)
    • 3 Options in Starfire's Inspection Scene (Naked? the Terrible (even though it seems that it won't be accessible when Starfire's wearing it)? Unknown)
    • 4 Options in Artemis's Spank scene (Casual, School Girl, Slut, Naked)
    • 1 Option in Artemis's Finger scene (Naked)
    • 2 Options in Supergirl's Confrontation scene (Galatea's Slut and Supergirl outfit)
      • Can't even redo the scene when with Supergirl
    • Miss Martian
      • 2 Options in Miss Martian's Finger scene (Slut or Short)
      • 2 Options in Miss Martian's Strip scene (2 Unknown)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Blowjob scene (Naked with Short Hair)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Sex scene (Naked with Short Hair)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Anal scene (Naked with Short Hair)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Leash scene (Short)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Artemis BJ scene (short)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Artemis Anal scene (Short)
      • 4 Options in Miss Martian's MB scenes (Strip, BJ, Sex, Anal (4 Unknown Clothing))
    • 2 Options in Raven's Dance scene (2 Unknown outfits for Tala)
    • 1 Option in Raven's Strip scene (1 Unknown outfit for Raven)
    • 2 Options in Raven's Leash scenes (2 Unknown Places)
  • Scenes that I can't access
    • Erica's Blow Job
    • Queen Bee's Halloween Anal
    • Livewire's Halloween Gangbang
    • 3 Unknown Scenes from TV's Harley Quinn
    • 11 locked Scenes in Talia's Gallery
    • 1 Scene in Poison Ivy's Gallery
      • It's the one between Lesbian Scene 2 and Shower Scene 1
If anyone can give advice on how to resolve these issues, that'd be greatly appreciated.
i think, i found solution for Mercy's outfit bug , stop talk to Mercy after option dance pop up and countinue talk to her after you unlock Mercy's outfit office, this way works for me

Reactions: Hentagram

ElenaKitty

Dec 7, 2018
Hi boys) Are these X-men Evolution arts from Sunsetriders? Does he draw X-men arts again or it's old arts? Maybe he draw other erotic scenes with girls and boys from X-men serial?)

Reactions: Dan3000

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So far this game is pretty cool, the update as well felt substantial. One minor note, I wish they would just focus on fleshing out the narratives/scenes for old characters rather than adding new ones. There are also quite a few remaining interwoven narratives that need some attention/completion.

Audrey <-> WW <-> Superwoman
Galatea <-> Supergirl
Starfire <-> Blackfire
Actually we have even more possible interactions that are still missing
Wonder Woman/Superwoman
Wonder Woman/Audrey
Wonder Woman/Circe
Wonder Woman/Cheetah
Starfire/Blackfire
Starfire/Raven
Supergirl/Galatea
Vixen/Hawkgirl

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Adding another Harley is probably the worst decision they've ever made. Now they've set precedent for themselves to add alternative versions of the characters before finishing the original ones. If Sunset randomly feels like it, we're gonna get Wonder Woman from and before we get to fuck the original DCAU version.

Which is a shame, because Sunset is such a good creator otherwise. He can draw. He can write. But he just can't stop himself from adding every character from the multiverse to his game.

On the plus side, the artwork of Wonder Woman in the Kasnian prison is one of my favorites in the entire game. She looks amazingly hot being restrained like that, unable to stop the villainous Luthor from checking out her impressive frontal assets. If this had been a focused update leading up to us getting to fuck her, it would have been amazing after this tease.

And they FINALLY removed the random chance of cell women ignoring you. This arbitrary bloating of playtime should have never been in the game in the first place.

Your working on fucking random shit that would go in dlc, while the core game is still maybe like 50% done.
I remember Sunset saying that when the game was done, they were planning to add "DLC" additions that introduced additional characters and plotlines.
For some inexplicable reason, he started adding these events in the middle of development instead (Prison, Yacht, Almerac, Kasnia etc.).

Huntress and Black Canary have been in the game from the start, and you still can't fuck them. One of these days Sunset will rewatch Batman Beyond and add Dana, Melanie, Max and Inque - and you still won't be able to fuck Helena or Dinah.

Drag0niX

Sep 27, 2020
What is nanda parbat and how do i unlock it? Also can someone tell me all the characters who has the private option in metabordello.

icelandblack9

Jul 29, 2020
My Terra is dead and I FAILED during clone her, and I am not able to clone her again

Is there any way to fix this? Or the only way is to start a new game?

PTM666

Feb 19, 2017
Adding another Harley is probably the worst decision they've ever made. Now they've set precedent for themselves to add alternative versions of the characters before finishing the original ones. If Sunset randomly feels like it, we're gonna get Wonder Woman from and before we get to fuck the original DCAU version.
The more WWs the better I say!

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
It must be a bug.You can use the cheat menu to unlock it.Last time I did it too.

No problem with Mercy's outfits.
Circe is like you said-showing blowjob scene instead of leash scene at the vault
Raven scenes are working for me.
Cheetah-yes the return to first page don't work.
For other superheroines I can't say,because I just remove all of them from the cells.
At least I menage to fix Livewire and now she shows up at Lex's room.After some work with regedit.
Yes there is a problem with Mercy's outfits as I'm experiencing the same issue in my game and I've finished the lexcorp takeover event as well as all actions with Mercy dressed in her chauffeur, lexcorp suit and her business suit still only gave me short hair (lingerie 1). As going by Red Knight's unofficial guide lexcorp takeover is the trigger for mercy yet it didn't happen.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes