ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
so no update to any heroine this time right? meaning, we will only get something around february(or march if they do like they did this year).

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
I think my save bugged. I had gotten the dna sample from Audrey, went to the cloning device, put the sample in the box, but exited. Checked in again after and the sample was missing and the tube hadn't started the cloning. How can i fix this?

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
I think my save bugged. I had gotten the dna sample from Audrey, went to the cloning device, put the sample in the box, but exited. Checked in again after and the sample was missing and the tube hadn't started the cloning. How can i fix this?
Maybe unlock Audrey from the cheat menu?

Reeemlin

Mar 18, 2018
Haven't played for a long time, tell me, please, how to reduce the threat level? Previously, it was possible to hire villains to rampage the city, but now I don't see such a point in the hideout.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
In the Red Knight walkthrough the word you are looking for throughout the pdf and get wrong every time is "yacht". It's not "yatch". But other than that it's a job well done.

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
If I used someone else's saves I can't view the scenes in the gallery, is there a way around this?

jakagami

Oct 29, 2017
Hope we get more content on Kasnia in the next update cuz I find it more interesting in the latest update.

Especially the Audrey content, love that perky petite body.

Also enjoyed the additional content of the Kasnian maid from the JL ep, she was such an eye candy there.

Also I hope we get a foursome w/ the fem guards in the future.
same, loved the kasnia addition, maybe it is because i gave vandal savage the real audrey but in this update lex was talking to her like he was going to kill vandal savage or at least take away his sway over kasnia. If that happens then lex and audrey will most likely marry, and lex becomes ruler of another nation/planet/organization.

Plus the queen bee storyline seems to be headed to a similar conclusion to my liking

PD: if anyone can tell what lex says to clone audrey in this update please tell me xd, im interested

the only downside of the update at least for me was harley 2. She's fine, but as a side-completion character, not as main heroine of the update, that should have been one of the remaining girls or hawkgirl/stargirl completion

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes