yellowSad

Jun 30, 2023
Keep playing the game, talk to Tala and Roulette, there are a couple of heists required to obtain McGuffins to help capture some of them, others just require Tala to meditate for a few days. All is explained in the text as you go through. It doesn't always make sense, but there you go!
Sorry is dumb question, Where i can find Tala?

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Sorry is dumb question, Where i can find Tala?
I have to say, if you've been playing the game for anything more than half an hour and cannot find Tala (not "Talia" who I think fapokso is referring to), you've missed a lot!
Tala is in the odd, wedge-shaped skyscraper to the left-ish side of the city map.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Are the new Unity fees going to affect the devs?
I'm not sure this version of Unity is recent enough to actually call out to their servers. They weren't planning on updating the version anyway*, so it's definitely not happening now!

*of Unity at least. Maybe they'll move to a port of the Android Ren'Py version once Henshinvolt has finished that.

Jan 19, 2020
I have the most recent update. I can't put any characters in the bordello aside from Starfire. Also the second and third private rooms still aren't accessible, despite the changelog saying they should be.

Peospio

Sep 14, 2023
How do I unlock the scenes with Nyssa? until now she just dances
I don't know if it's a bug, because in Themyscira I can't unlock anything with Hipolita or Myrina anymore.

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
How do I unlock the scenes with Nyssa? until now she just dances
I don't know if it's a bug, because in Themyscira I can't unlock anything with Hipolita or Myrina anymore.
There aren't any other scenes with Nyssa besides dancing and as for Myrina there is a error where you can't her blowjob leash scene.

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
Welp, SR just recieved an excuse to do fucking nothing for 6 months and say that he is taking a stand and will be ''porting'' SU to Renpy. Thank you, greedy retarded POS` at Unity, you're real fucking smart, hope it works out for you.

Peospio

Sep 14, 2023
There aren't any other scenes with Nyssa besides dancing and as for Myrina there is a error where you can't her blowjob leash scene.
Seriously? It's because Nyssa's scene board has several scenes to unlock, some for future updates and others available, there must be a bug then

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes