Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Since she's dead on the JLU timeline, we'll probably get her somehow via cloning or maybe in the Themyscira event.

Also wouldn't mind seeing DCAU Katana as well.
hopefully if that is the case, at least using her suicide squad looks.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Seriously? It's because Nyssa's scene board has several scenes to unlock, some for future updates and others available, there must be a bug then
Yeah, the Vault's a mess and has been for literally years.
At the moment the 'highest' Nyssa scene is dancing. There's a nude sprite in the data, but it can't be accessed in-game.

eleumaS - 1

Sep 8, 2023
Typical stupid non-American response by Altair150196ITA, it's much cheaper to SWAT someone, and arguably easier to get away with (assuming you can figure out where they live). Plus, he pussied out and deleted the post, so now I can't quote him directly (I'm assuming him, that level of hostility from a woman is... improbable). But I bet he's sure glad that we dumbfuckers got to the A-Bomb before the Nazis!
Seems like someone got it on a personal level of issue KEKW.
"He" didn't even suggest that person getting SWATted, yet the only thing you could possibly come up with was to make him look bad because "Anti-American" behaviour.

Like it would have been a bad thing to begin with, since he just stated how bad the situation is for your every-day lives....

Also furthermore, the way you addresed him so personally, makes me wonder if you have been stalking him here on everywhere elese, to have such baldness to assume him being so against the USA, as if it was the only motivation in his life...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Altair150196ITA

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Seems like someone got it on a personal level of issue KEKW.
"He" didn't even suggest that person getting SWATted, yet the only thing you could possibly come up with was to make him look bad because "Anti-American" behaviour.

Like it would have been a bad thing to begin with, since he just stated how bad the situation is for your every-day lives....

Also furthermore, the way you addresed him so personally, makes me wonder if you have been stalking him here on everywhere elese, to have such baldness to assume him being so against the USA, as if it was the only motivation in his life...
A new account with 2 posts with one of them being the quoted post. Dont make your sock puppet accounts so obvious.

eleumaS - 1

Sep 8, 2023
A new account with 2 posts with one of them being the quoted post. Dont make your sock puppet accounts so obvious.
Oh yeah, I forgot only very old accounts are allowed to have opinions on this site -.-
I guess I'll have to turn 18 before being allowed to comment ever again, or else I might put people in prison for interacting with an underaged girl -.-

• Haha
Reactions: Altair150196ITA

silverfur3

Jul 13, 2019
Can someone please explain on how to trigger the gotham event, i just cant seem to get it right, also how to access it.

swishswishdab

Apr 8, 2019
Can someone please explain on how to trigger the gotham event, i just cant seem to get it right, also how to access it.
I went to the office and then someone said something to me and I didn't really pay attention but I saw that gotham was unlocked on the map so I went there. Hope that helps for you.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
You probably need to meet the Penguin first in the Yacht event then go to your Office to trigger a phone call that will activate Gotham as a location in the world map.

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
First need to get your company back so you can go to the office
Need to get the Yacht and the party going and talk to Panguin several times (inside, front and jacuzzi.)
I got it after the time in prison and Lex gets the official pardon from the president, Lex even mentions this to Penguin when you first talk to him.
I think Legion hideout needs to be at a certain level but can fully confirm that.

MossInAPool

Jan 6, 2018
Still waiting for pregnancy to be a thing in this game.
That'd have to be an endgame only thing. For once, I can't blame him for not doing pregnancy. He'd need to draw each character in each outfit pregnant, pose, and scene pregnant for consistency. Unless he uses a "Character cannot do X due to pregnancy" to limit the options which would add more complications to the coding. All that being said

You want pregnant Black Canary in fishnets ?
Yes please.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes