amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Crush schoolgirl dance has been bugged since forever and it's annoying that it's never getting fixed.
Click dance, all UI is gone, I have to alt f4

rbelmont

Oct 12, 2018
Crush schoolgirl dance has been bugged since forever and it's annoying that it's never getting fixed.
Click dance, all UI is gone, I have to alt f4
Thought it was because I set a nickname. Glad that's not the case and my save isn't corrupted

Xypher

May 1, 2017
You're going to wait on pregnat scenes especially with heroines. Remember they only come to you when they go to sleep. It would be quite suspicous for them to get pregnant
Exactly, it'd be difficult for the heroines to get pregnant w/o the JL noticing it.

Reactions: adylis5871

Lipao12

Jun 12, 2022
Good friends it would be possible yes the Lex impregnate the heroines since he can clones like he did with Princess Audrey the clones of the heroines would take on the role of vigilantes and the Justice League would not realize so with Savage did not realize that Audrey is a clone

Reactions: Xypher

Lipao12

Jun 12, 2022
The clones would have the memories of the heroines and would also have loyalty to their master Luthor so they would be double agents warning Lex of JL's plans and Lex would have his harem of heroines and other women he wants to have besides an island of beautiful women that would be the perfect brothel when he has control of Athena Hera and Aphrodite it would be amazing that ending

Reactions: Xypher

Xypher

May 1, 2017
The clones would have the memories of the heroines and would also have loyalty to their master Luthor so they would be double agents warning Lex of JL's plans and Lex would have his harem of heroines and other women he wants to have besides an island of beautiful women that would be the perfect brothel when he has control of Athena Hera and Aphrodite it would be amazing that ending
Cloning the heroines is a good excuse to impregnate them and avoiding suspicion from the JL.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes