Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
BaasB you can add this info harem and no netorare/sharing planned.
View attachment 2295883
good!

game looks to damn sexy to get ruined by shitty cuck shit like ntr and sharing.

but imma hold my breath, not the first time a dev claimed no NTR OR SHARING then BAM down the line the tuned changed..

but this is good to hear.

Plus a harem? aEkowQ3W_700w_0.jpg

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I mean, change it to actual "what the fuck" or "what the hell"(just to spice it up XD)
If I had the OK from the DEV, I don't want to step on any toes. It's a grey area to even alter the script without permission.
Now there are 3 versions of the game out there. (Small differences) Another member here made a corrected script also.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
thanks, for the feedback, that's the thing, society hasn't collapsed. the first days of the outbreak, soldiers fought and secured the main cities. they used several strategies to deal with the zombies, the most simple are noise devices. soldiers here were very competent, there were a lot of people, who were working in the cities, and they have never met a zombie before, their lives hadn't even changed that much as they adapted to the new normality in the city. for them it's just another Monday.

about why Anais travel: I'm using a system similar to metro. soldiers the first days secured and enclosed the metro stations and these were used to travel between the linked cities or strategic places, so generally when you go outside you always leave using the subways as it's the only way in and out for civilians, in order to protect the cities.

also, Anais is your roomie, it's an apartment with several rooms, I did that for adult scenes reasons, so you could explore the shared apartment and have some fun.
for the bank part: you and your friend risked going outside as the only way to leave the quarantine in south America is through shady ways and you needed money for it.

I added the "visa" part to make that your character has to resort to shady or risky jobs in order to survive as he can't get good jobs due to his irregularity.

I wanted to create an experience where you felt safe and relaxed in the city, while when going outside the city it's when things get dangerous and wacky, but it looks like people don't like the idea that much, they expected a full post-apocalypse event.
I really like this idea. Movies and TV shows have made people only have one idea about how zombie stories should go. But the truth is many nations, including America, actually have plans for a possible "zombie" outbreak because there are loads of viruses that already mimic zombie behavior. Such as rabies just to name one. A genetically modified rabies virus could cause what looks like a zombie outbreak even in the real world, so nations have plans for such viral attacks. And they are often like you have described. Secure import locations, lock them off, develop safe travel between them, move outward once stable zones are fully secured and reclaim lost territory. Society wouldn't really collapse, it would adapt. And I like the idea of a more grounded style of zombie game with real safe zones, but still have the fantasy element of hordes outside those zones.

I do have one question though. Will we be able to pick being good and evil or is it one or the other and you get forced onto a specific path. For example. I would like to always be good towards my girls and people I like, but I would like to be allowed to kill raiders or bandits on sight for example. And I wouldn't want to miss out on something because I have "5 good points and 2 bad points," but I need 7 good to see a scene with a girl or something like that. Basically, can I mix and match being good and bad and still get all content with the girls and not get punished for it by the story for not always picking only one type of choice?

disp_acc

Jul 18, 2022
Still no way to know this by playing the game so far

before releasing your game, try to play it, or ask friends to do so

for the grammar i recommend Grammarly
I remember learning a little about story telling structures in general back in school. The world needs an introduction somehow anyway. This can lead to confusion. Used wisely (things starting to make sense soonish) this allows for better story telling. Used badly (confusion never really ends) this can be also be terrible. Considering the game dev's replies in this thread so far I guess there's a good chance things will make more sense soonish*crossingMyFingers*.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes