TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
BaasB you can add this info harem and no netorare/sharing planned.
View attachment 2295883
Fucking endgame pregnancy. Nobody likes 2 renders at the end of the game with a pregnant li before the thanks for playing screen. :cry:
Impregnation and pregnancy DURING the game not just 2 shitty renders at the end. That's gay.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Fucking endgame pregnancy. Nobody likes 2 renders at the end of the game with a pregnant li before the thanks for playing screen. :cry:
He said maybe there will be if they can think of a good way to implement it in the game, so who knows it will depend if the people that support him ask for it.

BaasB damm you, you missed the most important thing and you know perfectly what I mean :KEK:
(btw no furries for you either)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Just to try and even things up a bit here, I LOVE basketball tits, (as long as they're not implants), most especially Anais's, although I do agree with Bloodguard, they don't ALL have to be that size. "Variety is (indeed) the spice"... as they say and I believe they're right too.
basketball tits look unnatural by definition...meaning that are either implants or....other implants

also sagginess gives realism...which is pleasant, some characters already look like dolls with the hairstyle (check Anais, because Lucy from Cyberpunk Edgerunners wants her hairstyle back)

Last edited:
Reactions: punisher2099

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Renders look nice, but tbh - the writing and pacing suck. The bad englisch doesnt help either.

I really dont care about that first extensive fuck sequence - because I dont even know who that girl is and why she want to fuck me. The dialog was horrible and hard to follow up to that point. And way to many renders with just minor changes - that is great for emotions and facial expression, but not for some walking or running.

And then the game "promises" freeroam and that horrible stuff. Dont know how extensive that might get (maybe just some small areas to roam around with a few actions - or the abomination multi location freeroam and time management shit).

After that I just deleted the game - maybe way down the line with a lot of polishing I will have a look again. Now I dont want to invest any time in potential sandboxy hellscape.

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I remember learning a little about story telling structures in general back in school. The world needs an introduction somehow anyway. This can lead to confusion. Used wisely (things starting to make sense soonish) this allows for better story telling. Used badly (confusion never really ends) this can be also be terrible. Considering the game dev's replies in this thread so far I guess there's a good chance things will make more sense soonish*crossingMyFingers*.
Hi, I'm the developer.
What happened is that I planned to release a very early version to show how the game "looked" to the people who were supporting me on my discord, and maybe I could get some 2 or 3 people interested from Reddit and such, so they could tell me how the game was looking. That's why it's a 0.01. I labeled this as 0.01 as I thought people would understand that it was a very, very early prototype. I thought 0.01 was the lowest. The dialogs are not worked yet, not even the interface, and most of the things. I labeled this as 0.01 as I expected that for the 0.1, the game would've been officially ready to go with all the intro finished and all characters introduced with their stories. I uploaded it to itch.io because some people advised me I should do that to claim the game ownership. So a nice person supporting me offered to upload it here, and I said sure. I had no idea how much exposure this would've had as I didn't know much about this page. I had expected only a few people to see the project; I'm glad, though, as I found many people who will help me with proofreading and coding.

I'm going, to be honest. I had no idea that people would've loved my art, and I'm so happy people loved it.

For the next release. The next month, I will work on all these scenes, the writing, the coding, the interface, and the intro, so everything should be clear. For that point, the game should be in a totally acceptable state.
I'm so sorry for what happened. I'm so ashamed of myself.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Hi, I'm the developer.
What happened is that I planned to release a very early version to show how the game "looked" to the people who were supporting me on my discord and maybe I could get some 2 or 3 people interested from Reddit and such, so they could tell me how the game was looking. That's why it's a 0.01. I labeled this as 0.01 as I thought people would understand that it was a very, very early prototype. I thought 0.01 was the lowest. the dialogs are not worked yet, not even the interface, and most of the things. I labeled this as 0.01 as I expected that for the 0.1, the game would've been officially ready to go with all the intro finished and all characters introduced with their stories. I uploaded it to itch.io because some people advised me I should do that to claim the game ownership. So a nice person supporting me offered to upload it here, and I said sure. I had no idea how much exposure this would've had as I didn't know much about this page. I had expected only a few people to see the project; I'm glad, though, as I found many people who will help me with proofreading and coding.

I'm going, to be honest. I had no idea that people would've loved my art, and I'm so happy people loved it.

for the next release. The next month, I will work on all these scenes, the writing, the coding, and the interface, the intro, so everything should be clear. for that point, the game should be in a totally acceptable state.
I'm so sorry for what happened, I'm so ashamed.
No need to be ashamed, you didn't expect this to be seen so much in this state. Seeing anything in an unfinished state is less than ideal. But what you have is solid, it's a good foundation, and the art is really nice. You're doing something a lot of other people aren't, making a game and a story, that is to be respected and commended, not shamed. Take your time, refine the work, and I'm sure you will make something great. Good luck!

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021

For the next release. The next month, I will work on all these scenes, the writing, the coding, the interface, and the intro, so everything should be clear. For that point, the game should be in a totally acceptable state.
Nah dev, don't feel ashamed. You should feel proud, because look at the amount of people who got interested and who have voiced how much they liked the art. It's also refreshing that you didn't lash out at the constructive criticism (And some other criticism that was anything but constructive), like sadly some other devs do.
You've started with the right foot.

rippertipper

Sep 22, 2022
Hi, I'm the developer.
What happened is that I planned to release a very early version to show how the game "looked" to the people who were supporting me on my discord, and maybe I could get some 2 or 3 people interested from Reddit and such, so they could tell me how the game was looking. That's why it's a 0.01. I labeled this as 0.01 as I thought people would understand that it was a very, very early prototype. I thought 0.01 was the lowest. The dialogs are not worked yet, not even the interface, and most of the things. I labeled this as 0.01 as I expected that for the 0.1, the game would've been officially ready to go with all the intro finished and all characters introduced with their stories. I uploaded it to itch.io because some people advised me I should do that to claim the game ownership. So a nice person supporting me offered to upload it here, and I said sure. I had no idea how much exposure this would've had as I didn't know much about this page. I had expected only a few people to see the project; I'm glad, though, as I found many people who will help me with proofreading and coding.

Hey man, no one ever really expects something like this to blow up the way it did. And I think without a doubt the reason it did blow up so quickly here is that people DO love your art. I mean hot damn those renders are top notch. Also understand that even you though you mention something in the thread, the overwhelming majority of users here aren't going to read through the thread before they hit that post button speaking their mind. It's a shame, but that's how it is. Take all of these responses as a positive thing, because ultimately it is. I wish you the best of luck and look forward to seeing what becomes of this shindig. Right on.

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
This is really a very good project, I would like to see the continuation of this story, and not another stillborn. And what is the hotfix?

Reactions: keterboy
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes