Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
SomeWhere I Belong [0.02] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.2 GB/ 232 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
people are already starting to complain just because of the Sandbox tag, I haven't played this game yet but there are games here on the site where the sandbox is well placed and has great approval by the public, such as the game harem hotel. But there is sandbox that I particularly don't like, like the game being dik, but I'll wait to see how the Dev puts the sandbox in his game.

Jul 25, 2022
as I know that there is no explicit incest in Patreon games my question is the following: will there be veiled incest (with the possibility of a patch) in other updates?

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
He's not:
View attachment 2458210

And when you check his posts you also can find that almost a year ago he already asked about sandbox stuff.
So this game change seems to be on purpose. Well, it was on the planned tags, so my bad. But it's now in the game, it should be imo removed there and added to the existing game tags.
Good point. I looked at the thread's release date and assumed the 3rd sentence in the dev notes section was accurate. Guess "recent" can mean hours, days or even years to some people. :LOL:

Reactions: J.R.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Are the zombies apolitical or nazi zombies? Will it have also mutant sharks or nazi sharks? Could you please also confirm that all zombies are fully gay and that the MC's dad is dead as usual? Just for safety, you know. Obviously all girls are virgin and a bit retarded, right? People don't like surprises. Thanks.

Jun 8, 2022
Not going to do it.

Was captivated by the renders in the preview pics, read through every post looking for a confirmation that this was realizing its full potential, saw sandbox in the first update.
Shut her down.

• Angry
Reactions: Tinuss

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
New version saves incompatible with v0.01, any fix for this,
note about changes on first page OR play from a very start?

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes