Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
But what about other girls o_O
IKR?:unsure: There are So many Beautiful Options Around, Like Martinez, Anais, Francisca, Catalina, Claire....Many others :love: :love: . But I am also looking forward to the Upcoming Story and with which the Zombie fight Scenes. Plus the Katana was Way Cool and Fast out of League. Damn I was like She Slit the Whole Zombie into pieces in one Go :KEK::KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
What other girls?:cautious::confused::unsure:
The other girls are beautiful and the sex with her is incredible but we have our number 1 who is Martinez where I hope that our first sex scene with her will be incredible and very wild like driving at full speed and having sex with Martinez while she he kills zombies with his weapons, the mc creampies him a lot with his, it would be good, right? :unsure: :love: (y)

Oct 10, 2022
The other girls are beautiful and the sex with her is incredible but we have our number 1 who is Martinez where I hope that our first sex scene with her will be incredible and very wild like driving at full speed and having sex with Martinez while she he kills zombies with his weapons, the mc creampies him a lot with his, it would be good, right? :unsure: :love: (y)
Nothing much
I was talking about giving other LI's some Love and Support
And lots of Cum :love:
Okay, if we established Martinez's place then we can talk about secondary LIs. I think Cyan is best among them. :unsure:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Okay, if we established Martinez's place then we can talk about secondary LIs. I think Cyan is best among them.:unsure:
I prefer Claire as my second option because in addition to being beautiful, she has to be tough and very good at fighting to be a suitable partner for the mc and Cyan is beautiful but she is not strong, She looks like Anais' younger sister :unsure:

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Okay, if we established Martinez's place then we can talk about secondary LIs. I think Cyan is best among them. :unsure:
Definitely Cyan is Among them :love: :love:, MC takes her on his Arms back to Bed, Remember :love:. But Poor Girl was Sleeping outside :( I hope MC stays with her and helps her to Recover from her Depression and Anxiety. Beside that Emily, Claire, Catalina, Lupe and Abigail ( Anais is as of now called GF of MC depending on Choice)

Oct 10, 2022
I understand you Claire and Anais have big asses that I like, I'm sure Martinez must also have a big beautiful ass to discover and use in a future scene, I would like to be able to spank Martinez and Cyan ass, hot right?:unsure: :love:(and)
There is no way the second pic is real, is that AI thing again? :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
There is no way the second pic is real, is that AI thing again? :unsure:
Maybe the Second pic is real, Just like the Beautiful asses of Martinez, Anais, Claire, and others and What will we say after looking at them "Such a Beautiful Shining ass", Right? :unsure: :love:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
4.60 star(s) 37 Votes