RLRS

Jan 19, 2023
View attachment 3743019 View attachment 3743021 View attachment 3743022 View attachment 3743024 View attachment 3743025 View attachment 3743026

I hope everyone is having an amazing weekend.

This week, I've been working fully on improving the dialogues and also adding additional renders I felt were missing.
I'm still fully rendering, especially the animations.
Also, as you can see in the images, I made a rework of some scenes that I rendered early in the development for this update, which I was not happy with how they looked.
I researched better ways of building scenes so they should look more like I pictured. A world being started to be taken over by nature.
I've been carefully painting the textures of these scenes, making them all look damaged over time.
In the future, I will rework some scenes like the intro, making the bank look more like this.

The next update:
The next update will be released on July 10. At first, I was worried I might have had more problems with the storm, but my house did fine. I was more worried about a flood.
The update will be the ending of episode two and should have between 1200 to 1600 renders. The number is not exact as I have to clean unused renders.
Also, I finished the Steam page and also the trailer so people might wishlist the game when the page is released.
I will make a general post about all this soon. Also, remember if you want to appear on the ending screen for this update and also the episode credits once released on Steam, you can vote in the poll. On Steam, I will keep a credit screen to thank you all, as it's the least I can do for your amazing support.
Let me know about anything in the comments.

Thanks, everyone, for your amazing support! Without you, this project will be much harder. Thanks for choosing to support this project as it's really needed and appreciated.
Thanks for sharing this information.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes