Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Now that is a beautiful crescent moon :sneaks:
Eh... i'd rather play with Claire's bums, nothing to worry about publicy, it's MC's private beach, just him the girls and zombie strippers :whistle:
Beautiful asses abound in this game Claire has a very beautiful one, moment!!, it seems that the stripper zombies are on the beach too, how to put suntan lotion on it without it eating you?:unsure: :geek::ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
Beautiful asses abound in this game Claire has a very beautiful one, moment!!, it seems that the stripper zombies are on the beach too, how to put suntan lotion on it without it eating you?:unsure: :geek::ROFLMAO:
Ok, now you are being cruel. First you make me attracted to a zombie then you gonna call me necrophiliac. Not fair man. :LOL:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Ok, now you are being cruel. First you make me attracted to a zombie then you gonna call me necrophiliac. Not fair man.:LOL:
It was just a thought, now I wonder how the MC will act against an army of little zombie sisters who say "Onii-chan I love you", how would the MC and us react? :unsure: :oops:o_O:love::ROFLMAO:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Holy fuck. I always knew AI is going to be our doom but not this way. :love::LOL:
Oh That's True and Some AI works are Beautiful and Amazing Isn't it? Giving Hot Body and Textures to Spice up Models. :love: Some Like Martinez and Hot Curves Smiling and Looking :devilish:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Raziel_8 Defenestrator.for.traitor What do you guys think about this Zombie Girl? I think She was in the Lab for Some experiment as She is not Fully a Zombie or maybe the Zombie Virus Carrier but this girl has the Potentiality to Turnback :unsure:

Oct 10, 2022
Raziel_8 Defenestrator.for.traitor What do you guys think about this Zombie Girl? I think She was in the Lab for Some experiment as She is not Fully a Zombie or maybe the Zombie Virus Carrier but this girl has the Potentiality to Turnback :unsure:

She was a fully zombie when they admitted her and also they haven't give any medicine either so she is getting better by herself which means whatever is in her blood probably contains a potential cure. So moving to different city, the city they are in in immediate danger, she is being too important etc. most likely she and doc will be given to MC's care in near future. So I assume she will be an important character in near future. :unsure:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
She was a fully zombie when they admitted her and also they haven't give any medicine either so she is getting better by herself which means whatever is in her blood probably contains a potential cure. So moving to different city, the city they are in in immediate danger, she is being too important etc. most likely she and doc will be given to MC's care in near future. So I assume she will be an important character in near future.:unsure:
The impression I always had of her is that she has the zombie virus in her body but to a certain extent she is asymptomatic and that is why we do not see the physical changes that zombies have but it is possible that she can still infect others, right?:unsure:
Will this be an option to have sex with her without infecting me? :unsure: :KEK: :KEK:

Oct 10, 2022
The impression I always had of her is that she has the zombie virus in her body but to a certain extent she is asymptomatic and that is why we do not see the physical changes that zombies have but it is possible that she can still infect others, right?:unsure:
Will this be an option to have sex with her without infecting me? :unsure: :KEK: :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Leongen43

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Why Not? I mean it Feel Cool inside Zombies right? :unsure: Freezing Cold Pussy of Female Zombies :KEK::KEK:, It will make the Dick Hard for a Long and as well it increases the time limit inside as well :BootyTime::BootyTime:

Then Why don't you use some Hot Humanoid Pussy then :LOL::LOL:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Hm, not bad and Doc will evacuate her to the new outpost, as the city is not safe, so we should help her and give her some much needed warmth.

Joshy special...:unsure:
So, Def is gonna fuck her while Joshy is holding her hand, afterwards Joshy cleans her up and gives her a cummy kisses, got it. Have fun Def :whistle:

or Use it
Martinez should have drunk more MooMoo milk...maybe she would have gained a cup size or two :ROFLMAO:

YES, of course it's safe, she ain't a zombie anymore.
(Disclaimer: Let Joshy have the first go) :whistle:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Hm, not bad and Doc will evacuate her to the new outpost, as the city is not safe, so we should help her and give her some much needed warmth.

So, Def is gonna fuck her while Joshy is holding her hand, afterwards Joshy cleans her up and gives her a cummy kisses, got it. Have fun Def :whistle:

Martinez should have drunk more MooMoo milk...maybe she would have gained a cup size or two:ROFLMAO:

I guess in the world of SIB Joshy could say while pointing his guns at you "you first first Raziel_8, I like cream-filled vaginas", maybe? :unsure: :KEK: :KEK:
1710722960691.png

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
She was a fully zombie when they admitted her and also they haven't give any medicine either so she is getting better by herself which means whatever is in her blood probably contains a potential cure. So moving to different city, the city they are in in immediate danger, she is being too important etc. most likely she and doc will be given to MC's care in near future. So I assume she will be an important character in near future. :unsure:
Said by Whom? The Scientist, Right? As many of them doing black work. And if the Scientist was truthful he must have shown Ethan and MC the proof that She was a Zombie in the first place but he told them to leave immediately so by that case She could be a Zombie Virus Carrier as it has a Neutral effect on Her or She might have learned to adapt that and turning by herself in any case I think She is not Fully a Human :)

Martinez should have drunk more MooMoo milk...maybe she would have gained a cup size or two :ROFLMAO:

Those Cummy kisses and MooMoo milks are somewhat of a Thing, Right?:unsure::LOL::LOL:

Martinez, I have to say, If She starts drinking MooMoo then She can get Extra Thick and Starts humping on MC, Which I don't want as I want her to fight with Zombies and in Some Actions :LOL::LOL::cool:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

Thanks for Sharing :) (y)

Poor Cyan and Martinez
I remember Martinez When She was Sobbing during MC shooting training and Cyan's drug reason is Her separation and Anxiety from her Brother after Losing her Parents and her usual Cruel Aunt is taking advantage of her :mad:(n) I bet the Road dogs also Avoid her and Zombies will look at her think She is :poop: and run away from her :LUL::LUL:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022

What I would like to see is a scene where Anais dance like Cyan but in a way very erotic where the men get excited and then the MC takes her backstage where she gives him a blowjob and when someone calls her to know where she is he penetrates her behind making her moan while he answers her and when she has an orgasm Anais screams with pleasure while the mc gives her an anal creampied, will it be interesting? :unsure: :love:

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Raziel_8 Leongen43 Defenestrator.for.traitor
What do you guys think of this Hot Red Head girl in the Game :unsure: , Alice is her Name Ig MC meets her in the Secret Cabin where He was trained by Martinez :love::love:, Isn't she hot I mean the Way She looks at MC but her interaction was very less. I can assure you that her Scenes with MC will be Worthy and most importantly can have some Threesome scenes :devilish:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Raziel_8 Leongen43 Defenestrator.for.traitor
What do you guys think of this Hot Red Head girl in the Game :unsure: , Alice is her Name Ig MC meets her in the Secret Cabin where He was trained by Martinez :love::love:, Isn't she hot I mean the Way She looks at MC but her interaction was very less. I can assure you that her Scenes with MC will be Worthy and most importantly can have some Threesome scenes :devilish:

She's not bad, nothing some MooMoo milk can't fix...and definitely some contact lenses :whistle:
After that she will do fine in a threesome with Claire :sneaky:

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes