Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Sometimes you know the battle you're fighting is one best walked away from, then you fight to the bitter end. ;)
I mean yeah...but not a simping contest against Joshy...i'd feel i would lose more than just the fight trying that :ROFLMAO:
Well, if you are trying to replace Venus of Willendorf, then sure that's absolutely correct but if we are talking about Venus herself, then Martinez is the only answer. :LOL:
Sure... i can already see Martinez trying to dance :whistle:
BQM6jEZ-UJLgGUuvrNkYUPaRVUk5ZALvOh6YZPcqNYddk2lw3AqhEs0EV0R7-xti2TwJsZvdmPcTYSXzFDysjA.gif

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I mean yeah...but not a simping contest against Joshy...i'd feel i would lose more than just the fight trying that:ROFLMAO:

Sure... i can already see Martinez trying to dance:whistle:
View attachment 3430457
But he clarified that he likes small fruit, Martinez must have some delicious apples to bite into, moment!!, am I thinking like an excited zombie?:unsure: :KEK: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
When you ride Martinez, grab her by the mane! / If you ride Martinez hold her by her mane! :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
When I have sex with Martinez I'm going to have deep anal sex where I strangle her in an erotic way while I burst zombie heads with my other weapon, which weapon will I empty the magazine first?:unsure: :love: :KEK: :KEK:

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
¡Cuando montes a Martinez agarrala de las crines! / If you ride Martinez hold her by her mane! :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
While Playing though when I see Anais enters MC's room I thought She will say Hold the Cup/Glass of milk, But She did shocked me when She drink all by herself without saying MooMoo or Burping :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Let's hope the MC had some good muscle and endurance training, that ain't a easy lift...:whistle:
Sadly he was training on that, MooMoo Milk Drinker Anais is Very Strong have to say, All those Big Boobies and Big Ass are Hard to Handle :KEK: :KEK: , But MC is trying his Best if you remember the Scene with her She is hard to Grab Bed and Sofa both Scene, Good Luck MC :LOL::LOL:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Hopefully in update we can have exhibition sex with Anais where we can have sex with her where she shows her beautiful tits to those zombies while they have full speed sex in the car busting zombies and when they get to the end of the road the mc gives her facial right at sunset, that would be a SIB style romantic date?:unsure::love:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hopefully in update we can have exhibition sex with Anais where we can have sex with her where she shows her beautiful tits to those zombies while they have full speed sex in the car busting zombies and when they get to the end of the road the mc gives her facial right at sunset, that would be a SIB style romantic date?:unsure::love:

And then they get swarmed and need to flee...alas Anais is to slow and gets biten, she will be the first member of the zombie strippers :whistle:
I'd rather do Anais sister while she watches, or most of the other LI's, even Martinez for that matter.

• Hey there
Reactions: Krysis_here

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
And then they get swarmed and need to flee...alas Anais is to slow and gets biten, she will be the first member of the zombie strippers :whistle:
I'd rather do Anais sister while she watches, or most of the other LI's, even Martinez for that matter.
Anais have a Sister? I think She was by default her best friend :unsure:, But I think Zombie Biting Anais's chances are Zero that is Why She is Safe She got good pair of Boobs and Butts that When they Try to attack her Their Teeth can't go inside her Thick Pieces :KEK::KEK: , in the end, the Teeth might feel off :LOL::LOL:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Anais have a Sister? I think She was by default her best friend :unsure:
Yes i think friend default, but you could type whatever relationship you wanted. Sister just made the most sense to me, feeling responsible, hearing about them growing up together, even knowing sleeping habits etc.
But I think Zombie Biting Anais's chances are Zero that is Why She is Safe She got good pair of Boobs and Butts that When they Try to attack her Their Teeth can't go inside her Thick Pieces :KEK::KEK: , in the end, the Teeth might feel off :LOL::LOL:
Is she super woman, with tits of steel :ROFLMAO:

Oct 10, 2022
Yes i think friend default, but you could type whatever relationship you wanted. Sister just made the most sense to me, feeling responsible, hearing about them growing up together, even knowing sleeping habits etc.
Also rule of thumb in AVNs, if the game ask the relationship between 2 characters it's incest related. Can be mother, sister, aunt etc.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Anais has been surviving alongside him for years, it is possible that there is a reason for that, moment!!, zombies maintain their basic instincts to eat and get excited at the sight of big tits, could it be? :unsure: :KEK: :KEK:

1710518192337.png :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Also rule of thumb in AVNs, if the game ask the relationship between 2 characters it's incest related. Can be mother, sister, aunt etc.
Yeah Like Cyan and Her Aunt, Right? :unsure: You love her and Think of her Before Breakfasts :whistle::KEK::KEK:
Just Think of MC fell into her Love Trap What Would have happened :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Is she super woman, with tits of steel :ROFLMAO:
Thanks to the MooMoo Milk She Drinks :LOL::LOL: Extra Moo Extra Thick :KEK::KEK:

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes