Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Rather get bitten by a zombie, thanks. :LOL:

Cyan though, goddamn beauty. :love: Martinez & Cyan throuple would be bliss for me.
Uhm, I was talking about Cyan's Aunt though :KEK: :KEK: I think you like her a Lot before Breakfast :eek::LOL::LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Martinez Part I can agree with Cyan :love: Throuple with MC

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Uhm, I was talking about Cyan's Aunt though :KEK: :KEK: I think you like her a Lot before Breakfast :eek::LOL::LOL:
Martinez Part I can agree with Cyan :love: Throuple with MC
Man, if I may ask - from which game is your 2nd SIG (gif)?

Edit: yeah yeah, I got burnt before the slide with the name came, my bad:sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: Krysis_here

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Hey, I am not cruel I won't get in the way with you and Cyan's aunt. Go to town man, good for you. ;):LOL:
What do you mean by that, :LOL: :LOL: Hey I didn't forget Hot Martinez and her hot Body, You said Shape doesn't matter so I thought that you may like Cyan's Aunt....But I love Martinez and her Hot Abs :love:

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Where did I say that? Please, show it to me so I can delete it. :unsure:

I'll give her anything she wants. Taking a page from Joshy's book, lots of cuddle and handholding. :LOL::love:
So now the girls other than Martinez have the possibility of receiving your love, what happiness for them and also your departure will be longer, right?:unsure: :KEK: :KEK:

Oct 10, 2022
Hey, don't dox me so casually. :LOL:
So now the girls other than Martinez have the possibility of receiving your love, what happiness for them and also your departure will be longer, right?:unsure: :KEK: :KEK:
Okay, if she wants why not? :LOL:

Fixed that for you :giggle:
Yeah, no. I'll take Martinez&Cyan throuple, if I can't I will be content only with Martinez too. :love:

Def it's ok to go a bit Joshy, but remember, never go full Joshy :whistle:
...we have all seen where it will end :oops:
When I feel I went too deep, I'll go to Neverwhere Tales and join the down with Kaija cult. :LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Def it's ok to go a bit Joshy, but remember, never go full Joshy :whistle:
...we have all seen where it will end :oops:

Fixed that for you :giggle:
I think it was bit my Fault and He saw Cyan's Aunt and got some head swirls with so Much Hotness in her :KEK: :KEK: , Can't help She is Very famous in Town and All the guys stand in a Big line to Meet her, Def can't take all of that together :LOL::LOL:

Martinez be Like

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
When I feel I went too deep, I'll go to Neverwhere Tales and join the down with Kaija cult. :LOL:
That's the right approach :ROFLMAO:
If you ever want hold hands with Kaija we know there is some serious intervention necessary :coffee:
@Joshy92 might be busy in Creampie Nation :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well nothing better than some Claire :giggle:
She is wasted on Joshy thought, maybe we should give him Cyan's Uncle i mean Aunt, i'm sure he can fix her :ROFLMAO:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Interesting to see moon rising on a sunny day. :LOL:
You mean this Case. Claire Mommy Moon or can say Half moon shinning in the Sky :KEK::KEK:

That's only natural, it's Claire at the beach after all :sneaky:
Hot Claire on the beach, Hopefully She doesn't say MC to go naked and ask him if She can touch his butt in the Beach Waters :devilish:, Just think what will happen Public watching She is playing with MC's Buns :ROFLMAO:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You mean this Case. Claire Mommy Moon or can say Half moon shinning in the Sky :KEK::KEK:

Hot Claire on the beach, Hopefully She doesn't say MC to go naked and ask him if She can touch his butt in the Beach Waters :devilish:, Just think what will happen Public watching She is playing with MC's Buns :ROFLMAO:
Now that is a beautiful crescent moon :sneaky:
Eh... i'd rather play with Claire's bums, nothing to worry about publicy, it's MC's private beach, just him the girls and zombie strippers :whistle:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 37 Votes