Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Yeah, I am quite fond of Martinez's ass too, whole body is sculpted to perfection I think. ;)

That's why I said shapely actually. Also Cyan coming right after Martinez for me, proves my point.

Btw, do you really think that is flat? If so, I can say you live a good life sir.
I understand what you're saying, can you imagine after a day after fighting those damn zombies and the mc returns to his house with Anais and the first thing he sees is her and Martinez in that position, what would be mc's first thought or maybe I can't because the blood went down too quickly, right? :unsure: :oops::love::LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 10, 2022
Good Good, Keep that Spirit for Hot Martinez, I like the Fire inside her After being broken Stayed Strong to fight with Zombies :love::love:, Keep that spirit as Well, She is Hot all that Matters :devilish:

Must be freezing there. :LOL:

I understand what you're saying, can you imagine after a day after fighting those damn zombies and the mc returns to his house with Anais and the first thing he sees is her and Martinez in that position, what would be mc's first thought or maybe I can't because the blood went down too quickly, right? :unsure: :oops::love::LOL:
I'd love to have 3some with Martinez and Cyan but not gonna say no to Martinez and Anais action either.

Hm, i'd say Clair, Cyan and Abigail are my favorites, look wise.
Well ok, let's call her small, flat is probably a bit too much. But honestly i just don't find her overall that attractive, thought her abs are nice, no question there.
Everyone has different taste of course and I am not saying they are unattractive either. Though I think Martinez is much more hot than any other LI.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Must be freezing there. :LOL:

I'd love to have 3some with Martinez and Cyan but not gonna say no to Martinez and Anais action either.

Everyone has different taste of course and I am not saying they are unattractive either. Though I think Martinez is much more hot than any other LI.
Hmm, Correct Martinez has a Hot Body and Abs but Raziel_8 Don't you think you are Forgetting some Hot Flat Queen right there Who was very Interested in MC, You should have added her in LI's with Beauty :unsure::KEK::KEK:

Oct 10, 2022
Hmm, Correct Martinez has a Hot Body and Abs but Raziel_8 Don't you think you are Forgetting some Hot Flat Queen right there Who was very Interested in MC, You should have added her in LI's with Beauty :unsure::KEK::KEK:

Dude I did not even have a breakfast, why are you doing this?

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

Dude I did not even have a breakfast, why are you doing this?
I am feeling bad for Cyan all the time in the playthrough but have to say The Uncle " Sorry again I mean Aunt" have the audacity to make her down and flirt with MC with her Neighbor Boys story lol :KEK: :KEK:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Ugh...even before i had my first coffee.
I don't think even the Zombies would want a bite of that :sick:
But yes poor Cyan...her brother as well, the poor boy will have a trauma about women for the rest of his life

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Ugh...even before i had my first coffee.
I don't think even the Zombies would want a bite of that :sick:
But yes poor Cyan...her brother as well, the poor boy will have a trauma about women for the rest of his life
Lol If Zombies Bite Cyan's Aunt they will case 1) Turn back to Human 2) They will Decay in Seconds :KEK: :KEK:
Poor Boy If MC accepts both of them Cyan and his brother and provide them a safe place (from Zombie Aunt as well) :LOL:

Ahem, may I ask who is the owner of that ball? :D
Can say Surely not Cyan's Aunt Ball :BootyTime:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Ahem, may I ask who is the owner of that ball?:D
It depends on how I use the ball and if I score a goal inside it I could be the owner, Anais showed me that she has a beautiful anal goal arch, my aim will be incredible with it, right?:unsure: :love: :KEK: :KEK:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Defenestrator.for.traitor Raziel_8 I found Whose Ball was That :BootyTime:, Can Personally say Pretty much "Helikopter Helikopter" material, Some beautiful Lady from Vespucio Highway :KEK::KEK:

Quite the hypnotizing dance and that ass... :love:
Hey Def are you sure about your earlier comment ''I don't find humongous asses or boobs alluring'' :ROFLMAO:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Hey Def are you sure about your earlier comment ''I don't find humongous asses or boobs alluring'' :ROFLMAO:
First Time I have seen Defenestrator.for.traitor So much Interested in Some Big Melons, Lol. He might also be Hypnotized by that :love: :KEK: :KEK: , I loved her Dance though, Hopefully MC finds her Again...I will love to see some Scene :devilish:

Oct 10, 2022
First Time I have seen Defenestrator.for.traitor So much Interested in Some Big Melons, Lol. He might also be Hypnotized by that :love: :KEK: :KEK: , I loved her Dance though, Hopefully MC finds her Again...I will love to see some Scene :devilish:

Hey, just because I prefer smaller fruits does not mean I don't appreciate tasty ones. :LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Hey, just because I prefer smaller fruits does not mean I don't appreciate tasty ones. :LOL:
Okay then Keeping aside from Cyan's Aunt:KEK:, Some Hot Abs and Lovely Printed Boobs of Martinez :love: :love: How does it Sound? She is more worried about him(MC) so maybe She acts tough outside but from Inside She still loves MC that She can't publicly Display :unsure::devilish:

Oct 10, 2022
Okay then Keeping aside from Cyan's Aunt:KEK:, Some Hot Abs and Lovely Printed Boobs of Martinez :love: :love: How does it Sound? She is more worried about him so maybe She act's tough outside but from Inside She still loves MC that She can't publicly Display :unsure::devilish:

Okay, let me say this way then, if she had lived ancient Greece, Troy would have been invaded for her. If she had lived in ancient Egypt we would have still talk about her and her beauty. If she had lived pagan Rome, she would have been worshipped instead of Venus, so much so we'd still be worshipping her. If she had lived in Viking era, people would have thought Freyja walking amongst them and English people would have accepted her as their deity. If she had lived ancient Sumerian times, Inanna would have been in awe that how much her people worshipping Martinez instead of her. If she had lived before that, the oldest story would have been about her instead of Gilgamesh.

Go ahead, Joshy92 outdo this. :LOL:

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Oct 10, 2022
This isn't a fight anyone of us can hope to win Def...
Sometimes you know the battle you're fighting is one best walked away from, then you fight to the bitter end. ;)

Also, NO. If they saw Clair swinging her hips or that hypno dance none of them would even notice Martinez there buddy, they'd be worshiping them as new fertility goddesses :sneaky:
Well, if you are trying to replace Venus of Willendorf, then sure that's absolutely correct but if we are talking about Venus herself, then Martinez is the only answer. :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raziel_8

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

Okay, let me say this way then, if she had lived ancient Greece, Troy would have been invaded for her. If she had lived in ancient Egypt we would have still talk about her and her beauty. If she had lived pagan Rome, she would have been worshipped instead of Venus, so much so we'd still be worshipping her. If she had lived in Viking era, people would have thought Freyja walking amongst them and English people would have accepted her as their deity. If she had lived anceint Sumerian times, Inanna would have been in awe that how much her people worshipping Martinez instead of her. If she had lived before that, the oldest story would have been about her instead of Gilgamesh.

Go ahead, Joshy92 outdo this. :LOL:
Omg, What was that, New Technique to Melt Martinez :KEK: :KEK: , What was the Ending lol :LOL::LOL:

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes