Shizunae

Oct 9, 2019
Hey just wanted to ask if there is someone that could give me a estimated playtime for this game? Honestly if its too short i would just skip out until future updates, cheers

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
From his last patreon post:

Hi everyone, I hope you had an amazing weekend. I've been fully focused on the next big update. This episode is meant to supass the first episode and I'm working hard to deliver it exactly as I envision it, with a fair amount of lewd scenes as well. This episode has to end with an amazing ending.

Here are some renders of a girl who will be appearing in the next update. She is part of one of the main factions.

I was not very convinced by the textures, but let me know in the comments.

If you want to suggest a name for her, You can write it down in the comments so I can add them to a pool I will make later.
(I just updated the NSFW previews. You can also check them in the collections, but beware, they might contain spoilers for the upcoming lewd scenes. There are more lewd scenes in the works though.)
Thanks so much for your support and your patience. I'm working hard so we can build something amazing toguether.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
From his last patreon post:

Hi everyone, I hope you had an amazing weekend. I've been fully focused on the next big update. This episode is meant to supass the first episode and I'm working hard to deliver it exactly as I envision it, with a fair amount of lewd scenes as well. This episode has to end with an amazing ending.

Here are some renders of a girl who will be appearing in the next update. She is part of one of the main factions.

I was not very convinced by the textures, but let me know in the comments.

If you want to suggest a name for her, You can write it down in the comments so I can add them to a pool I will make later.
(I just updated the NSFW previews. You can also check them in the collections, but beware, they might contain spoilers for the upcoming lewd scenes. There are more lewd scenes in the works though.)
Thanks so much for your support and your patience. I'm working hard so we can build something amazing toguether.

Defenestrator.for.traitor What you have to say? Stomach like Hot Martinez and Cake like Claire :ROFLMAO::LOL::KEK:, Hmm Hot Combo for Sure :love::devilish:, Do you think She will Hypnotize the Zombies and Make us Hungry lol :p

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I agree big boobs should be at dairy farm but also big asses are belong to the barn.:LOL:
I'm not a big fan of big tits but I am a big fan of good sized asses, that's why I like Martinez because she has a good sized ass to penetrate, in SIB would no one like a character similar to this as a cameo? :unsure: :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
What? I don't find humongous asses or boobs alluring. I think shapely mid or lower-mid size asses or boobs are better. :unsure:
What if Hot Martinez has lil big Butt then do you say the same? :unsure: She will be Hot and Spicy then as well :love: as her Personality is Bold :devilish:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Also she is not lacking in either areas anyway. :)
I don't find humongous asses or boobs alluring. I think shapely mid or lower-mid size asses or boobs are better. :unsure:
Big asses is life, lil bro. Big boobs should stay on the dairy farm. :ROFLMAO:
wrong.gif

Obviously big boobs and big asses are good, in both cases shape is important :giggle:

• Wow
Reactions: Krysis_here

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
View attachment 3422686

Obviously big boobs and big asses are good, in both cases shape is important :giggle:
Mr. Baker definitely Knows how to Mold good Female Characters with Beautiful Body making with Boobs and Butts So bro I loved your SIBpedia very much :LOL: :p a keen Study Might say :KEK:, Anias Claire Martinez Cyan :LOL:

I was with you in the first half.
Lol :KEK:

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
I'm not a big fan of big tits but I am a big fan of good sized asses, that's why I like Martinez because she has a good sized ass to penetrate, in SIB would no one like a character similar to this as a cameo? :unsure: :love:
Yeah, I am quite fond of Martinez's ass too, whole body is sculpted to perfection I think. ;)

View attachment 3422686

That's why I said shapely actually. Also Cyan coming right after Martinez for me, proves my point.

Btw, do you really think that is flat? If so, I can say you live a good life sir.

Oct 10, 2022
What if Hot Martinez has lil big Butt then do you say the same? :unsure: She will be Hot and Spicy then as well :love: as her Personality is Bold :devilish:

She is perfect as of right now, so I think any change on her would be straying away from perfection but of course I won't give up for a little imperfection. So Martinez will always be hot and spicy and many good things more. :love:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
She is perfect as of right now, so I think any change on her would be straying away from perfection but of course I won't give up for a little imperfection. So Martinez will always be hot and spicy and many good things more. :love:
Good Good, Keep that Spirit for Hot Martinez, I like the Fire inside her After being broken Stayed Strong to fight with Zombies :love::love:, Keep that spirit as Well, She is Hot all that Matters :devilish:

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes