Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
This is one of those ultra-rare games where not getting handsy with the LIs or denying any sexual rewards/favors is actually more satisfying because the romantic route is way better then getting quick lewds.
Hope it remains consistent throughout the story.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
What a beautiful girl and she is angry with me, I would like a French kiss of hate with her :love: :LOL:
Speaking of yours, it was a thought about speculation about Martinez, I would like she be bi and have hot threesomes with her and the other girls, don't be mad at me, it was just my doubt :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
is the gallery not showing the claire sucking your dick in the car scene for anyone else
If you have used Mod then it will show to you, If you don't use then the Choices you made on the Journey time that Unlocks the Scene (Love Path and Lust Path)

Ends up with this Scene if you Push her toward your Private area :LOL: She will Suck you and also depends on Previous choices in the Shower room

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
is the gallery not showing the claire sucking your dick in the car scene for anyone else
It's all about choices, it doesn't matter if there is a mod or not, I even had a hard time opening this scene with the mod because I missed the details in the dialogue.

it depends on Mc's behavior, there are many options there, both as a good guy and as a horny bad guy. if you're honest, you'll get these scenes. if you behave like a gentleman, there will be even better scenes at the end. All in your hands)))

Reactions: Jerk-man

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
If you have used Mod then it will show to you, If you don't use then the Choices you made on the Journey time that Unlocks the Scene (Love Path and Lust Path)

Ends up with this Scene if you Push her toward your Private area :LOL: She will Suck you and also depends on Previous choices in the Shower room

Yes and I'm saying i got the scene but it's not showing up in the gallery

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes