Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
Usually mods are very tolerant about these. If it's not trolling, flooding, overly OT etc. and somewhat related to thread, even if it breaks the rules they don't enforce it. Though, it seems some threads are stricter than others.

I can see Jack making zombie idol groups for crowd's entertainment. After all, he was ready to let the mentally challenged girl eaten by zombies.
Jack was kinda cool, I mean he moved like a zombie...what's that about? is he part infected? hmmmm.
Yeah, that was a "OMG" moment with the girl! I'm still impressed how the dev portrayed her downs look...never seen that in a VN on here before.

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
Would it be weird if I say, I really did not like that dance. It was weird(fitting for the character) sort of unnecessary and overacted. I mean it was okay for the scene obviously but I found strange that people liked it this much. :unsure:
Now if you can reach the epicness of epic sax guy, I'd be delighted. :LOL:
Not everyone was going to like it, I mean parts of it I was like cringing. But when I heard she came up with it at the last minute, I thought it was kinda cool. It is funny though, but that's down to Ortega's expressions...she just nails it <3

Epic Sax Guy! Lost Boys! :love:
I drool so much every time I see his scene in that movie :LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I could teach them the Wednesday dance! :LOL:

View attachment 3326176
For the Girl Zombie team it's Perfectly fine and What for the Guys? We should Do something. Right? Can say guys are free they don't need a bra or Coconut shell to hide their boobies they can dance like this :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
For the Girl Zombie team it's Perfectly fine and What for the Guys? We should Do something. Right? Can say guys are free they don't need a bra or Coconut shell to hide their boobies they can dance like this :KEK:

Ahahaha that's like the time I spiked my Grandpa's cup of tea with meth :ROFLMAO:

I'm kidding guys...:coffee::whistle::LOL:

• Hey there
Reactions: Krysis_here

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Last edited:

ObsessivelyAroused

Jan 26, 2019
This game deserves more attention and subscribers than it's getting. Most girls are hot, quality of light, poses, textures is usually excellent. It's a pleasure to look at and gets close to photo-realism in some renders. I'd recommend everyone to give it a try.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Let's go for the ending of Episode Two.

Hi everyone, I hope your weekend was wonderful. I'm excited to share these previews with you, although they might need a little more work and revisions.
As you know, I have something amazing planned for this second part - an ending which I hope you'll love. Some of you might already have a hint of where the events will unfold. But what will happen there?
In addition, I'm making several improvements from the first part - including renders that were missing and trying to integrate more animations that, unfortunately, didn't make it in the initial release due to rendering issues.
I also have a queue full of renders already because I keep my machine rendering 24/7. Therefore, you will rarely see me offline on Discord. If you do, it's possible that there was a power outage where I live.
PS: Happens often.
Interestingly, in the polls, I didn't anticipate the overwhelming support for Abigail. It was a pleasant surprise, I was not expecting that. Clearly, it seems Claire has emerged as one of the favorites alongside Anais. I'm thrilled about that since Claire required a significant amount of effort and underwent numerous revisions. I had to reshoot her scenes multiple times because I wasn't satisfied with her initial appearance. I also dedicated considerable attention to the detailing of her skin. I hope those who appreciate red hair were pleased, but... you'll see another redhead character making her way into the game. But who could she be?
The writing was my biggest concern during this release, but it seems it was very well received. A lot of people claimed the game was very well written. My biggest concern was because English is my second language, and even when I've been speaking English for several years, I might sound unnatural sometimes. This time, I focused on releasing the dialogues as cleanly as possible, whereas in previous releases, it took several updates to clean them. There might still be some details, though, but I hope you didn't have any major issues with them during this last release.
So I have four episodes fully written which will be part of the first season. I'm very excited to show you that story, which I hope you enjoy.
I have also been updating the NSFW previews post, so you can check it out under collections. Beware, though, of the spoilers. I will be uploading takes from the lewd scenes there.
Also, If you enjoyed the game and want it to keep growing, any pledge will help to have a better monthly budget for this project. It takes a lot of work to deliver something with this quality and quantity, especially as a small developer, and with support, it will be much easier to make this game.
I'm sorry for asking for support, but it's really needed in these moments.
Thanks so much to all the people who have been supporting and following this game, especially to those who have been here since the beginning. I owe you everything.
Thanks so much and I wish you all an amazing week.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
This game deserves more attention and subscribers than it's getting. Most girls are hot, quality of light, poses, textures is usually excellent. It's a pleasure to look at and gets close to photo-realism in some renders. I'd recommend everyone to give it a try.
Exactly such an Amazing game, With Hot LI's on top-notch. Even MC has a Good Looking Character Model. The story looks good.(y):giggle:

Syild

Jun 5, 2020
This was... hmm. The devs have talent in spades, but niggles:

LATIN AMERICAS WIN ZOMBIE OUTBREAK!!! I mean - it's unique.

Very good renders. Exceptional.

Story... was OK.

VERY good renders.

Very VERY close to Loli (BAD!). In fact, gonna call it: definitely Loli. *thwaps on head* IT's LOLICON.

Like there's branching stuff, but.. not.. but maybe?

Only 8 or so scenes (good luck unlocking the others?!? Mutual exclusion is a thing). But they're high quality. They re-used the framing / skeletons for all BJ scenes though, which is weird. i.e. you're gonna see the same BJ, same angles, same process with 2-3 female skins. Meh.

But, yeah. VERY good renders. But. yeah, one of them is 100% loli. Age it up by a couple of years or don't, but it's loli.

"She's very mature for a 14 yr old in the Apocalypse".

~

Come on now. It's completely unnecessary to the story, you're fucking MILFs and 20-30 yr olds, suddenly it's an under 14 teenager. And the BJ scene is a carbon copy (but... whooo. Ok, the sex scene isn't. Lot of work went into that).

South America doesn't have CP laws: a whooooole lot of other places do. Difficulty making her 16-18+? Zero. Seemed like it was in there just for the thrill.
What character are you talking about? I haven't seen anything at all like that, everyone looks like they're college age or older.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes