Oct 10, 2022
Warm Bodies is A Movie, Bro. Should Watch it how Love Transforms Zombies into Human again. And in this Game MC should give Zombie Girls some Love as well :devilish: :LOL:
Never seen it but looks like fun to watch, I'll give it a go when I have time. (y) Thanks for that. Though, I stand with what I said, she is the hottest zombie I've ever seen. :LOL:

Reactions: Krysis_here

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Never seen it but looks like fun to watch, I'll give it a go when I have time. (y) Thanks for that. Though, I stand with what I said, she is the hottest zombie I've ever seen. :LOL:
Yes it's a nice movie if you have some freetime.
Does she even count as zombie thought ? I mean, the whole thing is she aint turning despite being bitten, well and can talk.

Oct 10, 2022
Yes it's a nice movie if you have some freetime.
Does she even count as zombie thought ? I mean, the whole thing is she aint turning despite being bitten, well and can talk.
I thought she was getting better, no? the science guy said she was just like others when she admitted and they did not even give any cure to get her better. So a miracle case?

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Definitely Watch it Love Movie, And Keep playing Somewhere I Belong and Choose your Blind Date partner :KEK:

Yes love...and brains, don't forget the brains :ROFLMAO:
LMAO that part and in Ending was Goofy as well :KEK::KEK:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I thought she was getting better, no? the science guy said she was just like others when she admitted and they did not even give any cure to get her better. So a miracle case?
Hm..good question, not sure if she was fully turned or just infected.
But yes, she's kind of a miracle case.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Yes! I was thinking more like we could have our own travelling circus and conquer the world using it as a cover to infiltrate communities? I mean if you want to have a troop of dancing zombie girls, then yes, we could do that :unsure:

*whispers* pass that crack pipe over here..:whistle:
I prefer a strip club, sexy milf zombies walking, sexy zombies dancing throwing their bras maybe with a tit inside and the best time to attack will be when we put money in their panties, right? :unsure: :geek: :LOL:
I wonder if I would survive a lap dance with a sexy zombie? :unsure::eek::LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
No. Zombie girls can't wear panties as their flesh is rotting and falling off:whistle:
I don't know, the veteran MILFs also have their flesh fall off a little but their panties don't fall off, so the zombie strippers have to have their trick too, right? :unsure:
Would I still survive a private dance by two sexy zombies or would they eat me if they are not satisfied with the tip? :unsure::geek:

Oct 10, 2022
This whole thread is in danger of becoming one giant meme :LOL:
But it keeps it active, yes?

*does her zombie girl dance*
Usually mods are very tolerant about these. If it's not trolling, flooding, overly OT etc. and somewhat related to thread, even if it breaks the rules they don't enforce it. Though, it seems some threads are stricter than others.

I can see Jack making zombie idol groups for crowd's entertainment. After all, he was ready to let the mentally challenged girl eaten by zombies.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes